Part 1

Just another sunny day in L.A. Boring. The house next to us was worth
$2 000 00. That's why when I looked out my window and see trucks out the front of the house. I think I should greet the new people! I put this outfit on

 I think I should greet the new people! I put this outfit on

And walk out my door. I turn right and knock on my sister's door Ashley. I hear her yawn. She opens the door and says "what?" I then explain that people moved in next door. She gets changed and we walk downstairs. My dad is in the kitchen. I see him making a smoothie. I kiss him on the cheek and say "we're going next door to greet the neighbours...(silence for 7 seconds) is that ok?" "OFC it is!" I roll my eyes and grab Ashley's wrist and we walk over. I knock on the door and two handsome boys open the door. I stand there with my mouth open looking as stupid as a tomato. I'm blushing until Ashley taps my shoulder and says "wtf?" I then say "sorry my name's Y/N" One of the boys smile and I get butterflies. He told me his name was "Ondreaz, Tony" then points at tony. "We're Italian" says 'tony'. Ashley tells them her name and they both ask at the same time "do you want to come in?" I smile and say "yea sure!" We go to Ondreaz room and it's huge! We all sit down and talk for a bit. Until we look at the time and it says 4:00pm. We were there for 8 hours!.

I couldn't believe it! Even though I'm 17.. I think I have a crush. Ondreaz.
N

o it can't be.. I only met him today. Plus his 2years older than me. Why would he like someone like me? I try and eat dinner but I off in lala land thinking about him. My dad must've noticed because he says "SO how was your day?" "we'll, we met the boys.. Ondreaz and Tony" He winked at me and said "does someone have a crushy crush crush" what even is that?