The 3rd party

It has been 4 days since the last incident and I can remember every detail of what I saw except for the guys face . Never seen him before .
Does she like it rough ? I ask myself , because at some point it seems like he got his way with her because he persisted and was rough .

What if I try to do the same and she refuses ? Should I still continue ? Is that not rape ?

I never imagined forcing myself on Mrs Arthur ,but I can't guarantee I wouldn't , because I touch myself every night just thinking about her.

Mrs Arthur is so far the most beautiful woman I have seen around here in a long time.

until a certain family moved down from the city for another two weeks vacation.

We had so many people coming back from the city  this year than any other year

Perhaps they just wanted to relax or check on their family inheritance, properties or just a place with less insane people and traffic .

The new family in town was the Roberts .A 67 year old man who got married to a very young lady around her 30's.

His family was known for making moonshine and he brought his spouse to see where it all started, or perhaps they came with an expansion plan to move it to the big city.

She was really flashy and beautiful, but not as endowed as Mrs Arthur ,

The next morning Dad called me and said he needed me to go to the Robert's , that they have a job for me
I took a shower , wore my best cloths and went right away.

Mr Roberts wanted to clean the old family house and he needed workers and somehow my dad felt I was the person he needed. My dad doesn't pay me for working for him, that is his own way of saying welcome home son .but somehow I get to work for free. In the big city I could have filed a lawsuit .

I started cleaning Alongside three older men ,we cleaned the whole place in 5 hours and good lord I was exhausted.

His wife was nice to us. She made sure we got what we needed and after we were done , She brought moonshine for the men and cold milk for me .

To an extent I felt offended , why can't I have a moonshine I asked her , she replied "Moonshine is for adult how old are you"
  I smiled and said 20 and she smiled and apologize, then she went back inside and came out with a bottle of moonshine  for me.

Moonshine were no beer , Said one of the men to me as I gulp it fast. To him I was drinking it too fast , but unknowingly to them I am trying to make a point. 

After some minutes of drinking the moonshine,I passed out .

Mr Robert came back 6 hours later and meet me laying down like a dead man .. so he poured water on me . I immediately woke up , still not too sure of what happened. He took me home immediately.

The next day I went to Mr Roberts house, and I didn't meet him at home. I forgot my hat while working there the previous day. Mrs Robert opens the door and said "hello, thanks for the other day, how may I help you ?"
    I told her I came for my hat and she told me to come inside for a cup of tea.
What is wrong with this city people and tea I said to myself

Perhaps I am in no position to ask for something else considering what happened the previous day

she brought the hat for me and asked if I wanted French toast?

Which I said yes to, .

She turned around to go bring me some toast and I noticed she has a bigger Ass than Mrs Arthur.

And from the way her ass jiggles ,she wasn't wearing panties.

After 5 minutes she came out with some French toasts and they were really nice.
  She asked if I could wait a little longer and talk to her because she was bored.

So I sat and crossed my leg so my erection will not be obvious.

She went inside and brought moonshine and gave me a glass and took one for herself . She drank a bottle while I was still yet to touch mine .

While talking I got to see her face closet . She is more beautiful than Mrs Arthur but she has smaller breast.
Her nipple were already standing and I could see them because the shirt she was wearing was almost transparent.

She kept talking about city life and how things are really expensive and people are rude over there

She said she need to get some rest so I said ok , I was about to leave when I realize she couldn't walk upstairs by herself, so I assisted her and it was a joyride from the stairs to her room.

While taking her upstairs I felt her soft skin and adorable fragrance.

I accidentally get her boobs and it was indeed soft.I wasn't bothered about my penis because she was drunk and too busy falling down to notice it .

Their bedroom was really beautiful so I took her straight to the bed and lay her down then she smiled and said I know you want to fuck me , the way you stare at my ass , my tits , I know you want to fuck my pussy hard

My heart starts beating fast I replied "What did you say ?"  She took off her bra and threw it on the floor and said come and have some

At this point I was both confuse, exited and scared
She then removed her pant which was a G-string and dropped on the floor
And she said " come and make me happy , I want you inside of me
I went closer to her and told her to get some rest that she was drunk . She opened my trouser and brought out my already erected penis and star sucking it .

At that moment I felt extraordinary. It was my first time of having a blowjob,

and it was an unbelievable experience.
I cum inside her mouth and then pushed her to the bed. I removed my cloth, tore her shirt and started sucking are already standing nipple. She was moaning and telling me to suck harder . I moved up and start kissing her while she was massaging my cork with one hand and touching my ass with another . Then she said fuck me now I want to feel you inside me .

I put my cork in her already wet pussy and it was Warm and a bit loose so it went in straight and she made a louder moan. I was hitting it hard and she kept shouting harder .
She wrapped her legs around my waist and her two hands were on my butt pushing it harder while I was fucking her and kissing her lips

After 15minutes of hot sex she turned around and said fuck me from behind.

I used one hand to hold her breast and one to grab her hair closer. she was kissing me, while I was pressing her boobs . This went on for another 15-20 minutes then I released inside her and we both lay down on the bed like dead bodies ..

I have never felt so happy in my entire life at that moment I felt no ounce of guilt.

She stood up and took a pill and said I need to get dressed.

I wasn't sure if she enjoyed it or was disappointed in me because she wasn't as exited as I was ,
I got u
Got dressed and went home.

She didn't even say goodbye so I felt it was a one time thing so I didn't let her response ruin the greatest day of my life so I focused on the good side.

It was already 2:00am and i couldn't sleep .. I was reminiscing on how she was holding me tight and begging me to hit her hard and licking my chest, neck and lips ..

How do I react when I see her again tomorrow because I forgot the hat again .