Selena Fact

*HER NETWORTH 
80 million dollars (2020)
HER TV SHOWS
* Barney and friends
* Wizard of Waverly place
* Spring breakers
*Ramona and Beezus
*Princess protection program
*Another Cinderella story
*Monte Carlo
*Hotel Transylvania
*Getaway
*Hotel Transylvania 2
*Hotel Transylvania 3
*A rainy day in New York
*The dead don't die
*Dolittle
*Spy kids 3; Game over
*Behaving Badly
*Fifty shades of blue
*The fundamentals of caring
*Neighbours 2
*In dubious battle
*Horton hears a who
*Rudderless
*Arwin
*Arthur
*Arthur 2
*Puppy
*House broken
*Unity
*13 reasons why

Selena Marie Gomez

July 22, 1992 (age 27)

Grand Prairie, Texas, U.S.

Occupation

Singer

songwriter

actress

television producer

Websiteselenagomez.com

History (Now you don't have to google)

With her former band Selena Gomez & the Scene, she released three studio albums that attained gold certifications and reached the top ten in the US. She debuted as a solo artist on the pop and dance influenced Stars Dance (2013), which became her first number-one album on the US Billboards 200. To finish out her contract with Hollywood records, she released a compilation  album in 2014, which included her second top-ten single "The heart wants what it wants". Released via Interscope Records, her second studio album Revival  (2015) topped the Billboard 200 with the highest first week sales of her career. It was well-received by music critics and became Gomez's first album to achieve platinum. She released more music.

  After a short absence from the music scene, Gomez released "Lose you to love me", her first US number-one single, from her third consecutive number-one album, Rare (2020).

In 2017, billboard  reported that Gomez has sold over 7 million albums and 22 million singles worldwide. Gomez has received various accolades  throughout her career, and was recognized as the Billboard woman of the Year in 2017. She has a large following on social media, and was at one point the most-followed individual on Instagram, before being surpassed by soccer player, Christian Ronaldo Gomez's other ventures include a makeup line, a clothing line, a handbag line, a fragrance line, and a production company named July Moonhead Productions. She has worked with various charitable organizations and became a Unicef ambassador at age 17.