Chapter 6

I walk into the DSP frat house. Ivy made her way smoothly through the crowd but I had a bit of trouble. A few guys stopped me here and there and I thought about bailing until my hand was grabbed. I looked up at the person to see Noah smiling. "I didn't think you were gonna show up." I looked around for a second. 

"I almost didn't." I heard him chuckle so I turned to him. He turns and starts walking through the crowd. His hand still had a hold of mine so we made it through the crowd easily. We made it to the room we were playing the first night. He leads us to the same couch and I sat down. I glanced at Levi to see he had some blonde sitting on his lap. I frowned as I turned away from him. Noah let out a small chuckle as everyone was talking. I looked at him. "What's so funny?" I asked. He leaned towards me. 

"It seems Levi found someone else to keep him company." I roll my eyes at him and he wraps his arm over my shoulder. I give him a confused look. 

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked. He shrugged. 

"Everyone here is occupied with someone else's company expect for us. So why can't I keep you company?" I shake my head and turn my attention forward. He sighs and clears his throat. "Quiet," He said just above a whisper. I look at him just as everyone in the room stopped talking. He sits back on the couch as he looks at me. "Truth or dare?" I glanced around as everyone mumbled under there breath. I sighed and looked back at him. 

"Dare I guess." He smirks as he sits forward. 

"Make out with Ethan." I roll my eyes at him. It was only typical of him to make me go first and kiss someone. I get up and walk over to Ethan. He looks at me. 

"Are you actually going to the dare?" He asked as he sat up. I leaned over him and placed my lips on his. He kissed me back softly than deepened the kiss. He got so lost in the kiss he licked my lips asking for permission which I denied and pulled away taking a breath of air. I walked back over to my seat and looked at Noah. 

"Noah, truth, or dare?" He smirks. 

"Dare," I smirk. 

"I dare you to pick any girl in this room and work your 'charms'." He chuckles as he sits on the edge of the couch. He looks around until his eyes land back on me. He leaned over to me and I watched him carefully. He placed a kiss to my lips and started kissing down to my neck. He hit my sensitive spot and I pushed him back. He chuckles. 

"Why did you push back? I wasn't done." I nod. 

"Yes, you were." He chuckled again. 

"My charms too good for you?" I roll my eyes. He sighs. He calls on someone else and asks the question. As the game goes on, I couldn't help my eyes from wandering to his lips as he parted them slightly. I snapped out of it as Eric was dared to kiss me. I look at him as he glances at Ivy who sat across him. She looked at me. Eric got up and walked over to me. I was about to protest when he kissed me on the cheek. He gives me a small smile which I returned as he sat down. 

"Boo," Kylo yelled. I looked at him and he looked at me. "I dare you to kiss me." I shake my head at him. 

"It's not my turn," I said. He shrugs. I look at my phone to see I missed three calls from Deon. I stand up. Eric dared Levi to do something which I wasn't focused on as I walked out of the room. I made my way outside and called Deon back. "Hello?" 

"Hey," He said. 

"What's up? Are you okay?" I asked freaking out. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Deon?" I asked. 

"I'm parked next to your car." I hung up the phone. 

"Is everything okay?" I heard. I turned to see Noah standing behind me. 

"I don't know. My brother is here." He takes a step towards me. 

"Let me walk you to him." I nodded as he walked up to me. When we got to Deon he was leaning on his car. Trent was standing next to him. They were both quiet. I stepped down from the curb as the parking lot lamp shined on Deon's face. He had a bruise on his left eye. I walked up to him at a fast pace. I turned his face to look at me and his eyes avoided me. He had a bloody lip as well. 

"Deon, what the hell?" I yelled. He stayed quiet. I looked at him for a second longer before turning to Trent. "Trent?" Trent took a deep breath. 

"He got into a fight." I look back at Deon. 

"Please tell me you aren't fighting again?" I asked. He shakes his head. "Deon!" I hissed. He looks at me. 

"I'm not fighting again." I crossed my arms. 

"What happened?" I asked softly. 

"I went to mom's house. Dad was there." I was shocked.