Y/n information+ Request for an Oc

Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 22 years old
Personality: Kind hearted, cares about Kaizo and sometimes cold towards another person
Appearance:

Height: 5'76 Weight: secretParent (s): Koko Chi [Commander Of TAPOPS]Boyfriend: KaizoEx BF: Xi'anFriends: BoBoiBoy & his gangPower Sphere: Ice BotTalent: SingingMother: Unknown (later I will reveal whose your mom is)

Height: 5'76
Weight: secret
Parent (s): Koko Chi [Commander Of TAPOPS]
Boyfriend: Kaizo
Ex BF: Xi'an
Friends: BoBoiBoy & his gang
Power Sphere: Ice Bot
Talent: Singing
Mother: Unknown (later I will reveal whose your mom is)

Hobby: Cooking
Loves: Kaizo, to tease Yaya and BoBoiBoy with Fang & Ying

Name:

Age:

Height:

Appearance:

Weight:

Hobby:

Talent:

A/n: Hey guys, it's your author here... if you're already heard that we can't go outside because of Covid-19 and please stay at home with your family. Keep your social distance from others...

BoBoiBoy: So it mean that all of our voice actors going to stay at home because of Coronavirus or Covid 19 as you call it.

A/n: Yes. By the way you can make any Oc so that Gopal here will not be lonely okay? If I don't choose any of you're Oc do not be sad because I will make a requests for my another books.. BTW, we reach 175 reads!! Thank you so much for reading this book!! *bows down* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'm sorry if I didn't post any other time because of my tight schedule and *cries* I have to deal with my school homework that my teachers give me..  even though I already finished one of the homework which is Sejarah (History).

Fang: She's really happy. Guys, please support her and give her a lot of love.

A/n: Thank you!! I love you guys so much!!!

I Love you guys so much!!!