Chapter one

I wake up on a Tuesday morning. I took a shower and put this outfit on.

 I took a shower and put this outfit on

(Hairstyle)

Today Marc wasn't going to school today because he's sick

Today Marc wasn't going to school today because he's sick. This would be my first time going to school without him because he is present everyday. I was scared because of my damn bully's. They bully me and make me do stuff that I don't wanna do. I hate that. I walked to school and Cynthia texted me she wasn't gonna be here. Fuck my life. So now I only have Anna and Robert. Well only for 4th period, lunch. I have all classes with my bullies except last period as of Gym.

I went to go say hi to Anna and Robert and talk to them for a little before I had to go to class. After I did that I went to class and my bully's were there. I was shocked because they always come to class super late. I sat down in my seat at the back, I hate sitting here because one my bully's sit by me and two, I sit near a corner and there is hella webs there. Alvaro sits next to me Mattia sits in front of me and Alejandro sits next to Mattia. There's isn't much students in our class there is only 3 girls including me which is 4 and 9 boys. I don't fuck with the girl because they're my bully's girlfriends and they bully me too but they haven't since 2 months.

"Hey ugly fat loser!" Alvaro said as the whole class heard, except the teacher.

"Can you leave me alone for once?" I said

"Why would we? A leash uh" Mattia said as he laughed.

I ignored them and grabbed my right AirPod until Alejandro smacked it out of my hand. I picked it up and rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes before I give you something to roll them about." Mattia stated as he turned around and smirked.

I hate him so much I just wanna strangle his dinosaur looking ass. I did my work and the bell rung I got up before everybody else did I walked up to get out the door until Alvaro slapped my ass so hard I yelled out 'OWW!' Alejandro grabbed my hair and I knew what was about to happen. We all walked to the staff bathroom and Alvaro pushed me in there. I fell to the ground and the closed and locked the door. This is the part what I hate. sucking wieners.

My eyes watered. I throw up every time I do this. Alejandro and Alvaro stood by the door to make sure nobody could use a key to come in. They looked away and Mattia pulled his pants down along with his boxers. His member stood up and he put his hand on my head. He spat on his own member and he started pushing my head back and forth. I could taste his spit and I threw up on his member. He slapped me.

"What the fuck! Clean it now!" Mattia demanded.

There was no paper towels so I rinsed my hand and started cleaning It up with my hand. I guess I was pretty much giving him a hand job and he moaned. I was so disgusted and I washed my hands. Mattia pulled his pants up and he pushed me against the wall that I hit my head on it. They left and I did afterwards.