Part 1 and only

What do you think a cupboard is for ?___to store things maybe clothes,books,etc.....maybe yeah .But for me ,my cupboard which just occupies a space in my room is the one on which I first scribbled my first words of dumb knowledge . The pin board where I stuck my time tables and schedules . The things it contains consists of the first piece of material that my skin ever touched . The books that I no longer need to read,my first pen that I was allowed to use to write in my notebook with and obviously my first painting which my mom treasures as apiece of art with million dollars by by Shakespeare. My school photos which will always remind me what an innocent little angel *I was* . My first gift by my so called "best friends". A box full of friendship bands and rings. My watch. My school accessories which were more than a burden than pride. My high school Blazer -i guess the only thing I am proud of . My first farewell saree. Well I can't deny my cupboard played an important role in teaching me that the world outside is bad and we have to survive it ,by pinching me on my fingers every time I wasn't careful and not once . Alright I am no saint I kicked it and punched it too ,cause I was angry. You won't believe but it even lent me it's shoulder to cry upon when I isolated myself for 15 minutes until my mom came to call me for food .
And all this was realized only on the day when we decided to shift and had to empty my cupboard ,cause that were our story ends.

I am sure this isn't good as my previous work but had to publish it so that later I can come back and review my progress
Vote if u like it