𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕴𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

In a world where fantasy has been banned, dreams can get you into jail.

Are your dreams worth your life ?

Dictatorship has taken control over the society many centuries ago. It is all the citizens have known since their birth.
The unknown is something that both repulses and attracts humans.
In this world, where everything is controlled, the unknown is something that humans fear. If given the chance to change the current system, many would turn the opportunity down, no matter how miserable their lives are. What if everything falls appart ? What then ?

Because of past rebellious attempts through litterature, fantasy has been banned from this world. Artists no longer have the right to publish anything too imaniginative that would fail the current system. Everything must stay in its place,and imagination is too fluid and versatile.

In this world, a little boy, with blond hair and brown eyes, was born with the disease called "imagination".He saw everything and nothing. For some reason, simple definitions and explanations of objects didn't appeal to him. A rose must be a little fairy with a red hat who got stuck on a tree while trying to save her sisters, and a tree must be a giant man who, as a punishment for talking to much, lost his mouth !
He saw everything and nothing. His parents were ashamed of him, and took him to a doctor. He had to take special pills everyday from then on.Those made him sleepy.

But he didn't mind.
Because when he was sleeping, the world was much more colorful and brighter. People were happy, they were smiling and singing with the fairies, those awful grey buildings weren't there anymore and everyone slept together outside on the fresh green grass. Roaming lights were playing in the sky while mermaids were swimming in the nearby lake with purple water.
But his favorite playmate was Bubble. Bubble was a blue little dragon who made bubbles everytime he sneezed. He was sweet, kind and funny. The little boy would sit on his back and they would fly together into the unknown. The little boy loved Bubbles, and Bubbles loved him back.

One day, the little boy was talking to the rose fairies in his garden when his parents approached him. Near them, a big and stiff-looking man was standing, watching the boy with unimpressed eyes. The boy excused himself to the fairies and got up to say hello to the guest, like he had been taught. Without any reply, the man grabbed the little boy by the arm and took him with him. Because his parents didn't react, the little boy followed him without saying anything.

They got into a big car and soon they were in front of a big grey building.

That day, the roses in the garden withered and the trees lost their leaves.

The parents never stept foot into the little boy's room again, but if they did, they would have seen a couple of bubbles floating in the air near the boy's bed.

Author : Alex D. Linson