Landown

Delta moves up as Dizzy looks back at the other rig.

Dizzy:
"What the hell happened to Lola?!"

Tai:
"Our rig? We hit some mines!"

Tommy:
"Goddamn Tickers! The whole area is infested!"

Anya:
"Okay, Delta. Head to the monument in the center of town. That's going to be the best place to drill."

Marcus:
"Wilco, Control, Delta out. You heard her, Dizzy, we'll walk you there."

Tommy:
"Through here."

Tommy kicks the door down and they head through. They start to hear clicking noises and see several bugs with bombs on their backs.

Ben:
"What are those things?"

Tommy:
"Tickers."

Tai:
"Locust use them as landmines, so keep your distance."

Dizzy:
"I'm tellin' ya, y'all better clear the way so Betty can move on through! Tickers, are ugly, and Betty don't like ugly!"

Delta makes their way outside and several dozen Tickers screech and run out at them. Delta kicks, blasts, and shoots them all before they can explode.

Anya:
"Delta, KR Five-One is reporting Nemacyst occupying your local airspace, can you confirm?"

Marcus:
"Nothing in sight yet, Control, but we'll keep an eye out!"

As Delta advances forward, more Rigs, and Centaurs, are passing by.

Tai:
"I remember when they took Landown...during the Winter of Sorrow. It was a bad omen."

Dom:
"Crazy that somewhere this close to Jacinto has been under Locust control for so long. You'd think we'd of launched this assault years ago."

Marcus:
"I'm sure the COG had their reasons, just probably weren't good ones."

Tommy:
"Since when did they ever have good reasons?"

Nothing but silence between the Delta members. More Tickers then rush out at Delta, only to be shot down.

Marcus:
"All clear!"

Dizzy:
"Ain't that the berries, no more Tickers! Betty's a happy lady!"

Tommy:
"Glad to hear it, Dizzy. Move on through."

KR 3-6:
"Control, this is KR Three-Six, sky is inked up, remaining at town perimeter, over."

Jen:
"Delta, clear all Nemacyst from the area. We have Ravens inbound."

Marcus:
"You heard her, fire at will!"

Nemacyst start to zoom down at them as Delta fires at the swarm surrounding the sky. As they advance, a Troika is then revealed on top of a gas station and Locust start to emerge.

Sam:
"Shit, take cover!"

Delta gets behind cover as more Locust start coming out.

Marcus:
"Delta, here, we're still under heavy fire from our left flank!"

Suddenly another rig burst through the wall and shot down the turret.

Cole:
"Come on, Delta! Show some love! Hahaha!"

Tommy:
"Cole Train, you are the man!"

Cole:
"You damn right, baby! Hahaha! See you guys at the drill zone!"

Marcus:
"Control, how much farther to the drill zone?"

Anya:
"Close, just beyond the tunnel ahead. Remember, your Grindlifts are calibrated to dig from the exact location of the town's central monument. You're gonna have to back in the trucks to get them properly aligned."