ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

💟Warning💟: Smut

"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚  𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙡�...

"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙"

*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ  ♛ ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

Goody Goody

•Y/N's POV•

I snap out of my memories, looking over into the locker to grab my backpack out along with other things. It was the last day of school today, and you were going out with the boys to celebrate and do random shit. Once you close your locker you hear the bell ring, signaling that school was over. "Hey there Princess. Miss me?" I smirk and turn around to see no other than Patrick himself, his usual mischievous grin plastered onto his face.

I slightly smirk at him: "Heeey, don't get your dick wet Pat." "You already have." He then slaps my ass lowkey. I giggle and lean against the wall with Patrick and wait for the group to come. Once they all did we stand there just being intimidating and having some conversations. Belch and I were whispering something then laugh at the joke but stop.

Why? Because of some familiar faces past by. You look over and your expression was just emotionless but intimidating enough for them to look away except for one, and that was Richie. He looks at you with this unknown look in his eyes before turning away, because if he stared for too long the gang would have been pretty pissed off, and by pretty I mean they would have killed him.

No guy is supposed to look at me because I am Bowers property, and it's also a part of the rules: since I am a part of the gang, of course, most people know that, but the other half is either drunk people who don't give two shits or new people, but the gang will give people a massive warning which involves either being threatened with the gang's weapons or having a small punishment if it was too far. I have to follow some rules as well, and those rules were: 

1. Never cheat.
2. Never steal.
3. Never lie.
4. Do as they please.
5. Stay with them and only them.
6. Be there forever Princess.

The thing is, is that when you follow the rules and be a good girl, they reward you. To be honest, the things that people say about them isn't that bad. When you get to know them they are quite interesting to see their true colors come out.

They look out for me and take care of me as I take care of them and be good to them. You can say that it's kinda like a sugar daddy but sugar daddies. Yep, you got that right, I am their little monster, their bitch, which means that I do the giz with them and with no one else, just them.

Henry waves us to follow and so we did; Henry's arm drapes on my shoulders. As we get outside, we see the loser boys dumping out they're old papers. This just reminded me of the past and I hated it very much. "Henry, " you turn towards him with your puppy dog gaze.

"Please, I-I don't wanna deal with them right now." He looks at you and sighs, his lips peck your own. He pulls away to look at you: "Ok, but you are gonna have to do something for Daddy. That outfit on you right now is a turn on." I smirk and seductively replied, "Anything you say, Daddy!" He groans and bites his lip, his arm now pressing against your waist.

"C'mon." Henry gestured the gang to follow him quickly to the car. Henry gets in the passenger's seat then pats his lap while looking at you, "Sit on Daddy's lap Princess." You smirk and followed orders, just being that good girl of course. "Don't do anything or cum until I say so, got that Princess?" You nod uncontrollably, just needing him already.

He unbuckles his belt then ties it around my wrists then lifts them above my head as Belch begins to drive wherever. Henry pulls up your skirt a little bit then down your panties went. He places his sausage finger around your pussy but not inside, still being a tease. I fist my hands and moan out, "Ah ~ H-Henry!" You felt stares only you and for sure new that the boys were watching.

He continues to tease for a couple of minutes, leaving you in a mess. "H-Henry, please!" I plead for him. A smirk grazed against his lips and that's when out of nowhere, he stick two fingers inside. "AAH ~ H-Henry! Shit!" He pounds his fingers into me without breaking a sweat.

The boys just look at me being like this with desire and want. You squirm but was stopped by Henry's big hand grasping your waist to stay still. He sticks another finger as he continues and new you were gonna cum soon. "H-H-Henry-" "I know Princess, don't cum yet though." I squirm and felt the knot in my stomach grow.

"H-Henry!" And with his last thrusts into you, he let's you cum. He lifts his finger up to his mouth and licks them clean. "Mmm, you are so delicious!" You smile and sit up, making out with him and tasting your juices along with his mouth. You tease back by stopping the kiss and climbing to the back seat, where Pat and Vic were now onto you.

Caresses you thigh teasingly as he gave you hickeys on your neck. Vic massaged your breast while kissing you. You moan into the kiss and decided to tease them. You pull away and look at the two. "I'm tired." you announced to them then place your head on Vic's lap and legs on Pat, knowing deeply that they were gonna get you later for this.

•─────────★•♛•★────────•

I hope you guys enjoyed it!😏💜