Chapter 1

(Natsu POV)

(This is what she's wearing right now)

I walked over to the gates of Konoha and I saw Kotetso and Izumo sleeping. (Blue is on her shoulder and Snow is hanging around her neck like a necklace)

'They're still the same when I last saw them. Why are they give this duty when they are sleeping almost the whole time?' I asked myself and then I walked past them to go to the Hokage.

I was now in front of building where the hokage is. I knocked on the door, I heard the Hokage saying 'Come in.' I opened the door and I walked over to the Hokage.

"Hello lord Hokage." I wrote in my notebook and then I bowed.

"Hello Natsu. I see that you're back from your journey with your uncle. How is Jiraiya doing?" the Hokage asked.

'He's doing fine, lord Hokage.' I wrote back.

"That's good. I have a mission for you." he said.

'What kind of mission?' I wrote and I was very curious what kind of mission he would give me.

"I'm going to explain it to you now. Do you know Naruto Uzumaki?" he asked and I nodded.

'I heard of him. He's the boy who has the nine-tailed fox sealed in him, right?' I wrote in my notebook and he nodded.

"That's right. I want you to join the ninja academy and I want you to keep an eye on him." he explained.

'Of course, lord Hokage. But tomorrow they will find out in which team they are one, am I one same team with Naruto Uzumaki?' I wrote.

"Yes, you're in the same team with him. I already informed the sensei of your team about your mission and that you're mute." he explained.