1,000 MILES APART

Hey all, so this is a really short story and the chapters wouldn't be long, I hope you all enjoy this and don't forget to stay safe as we all pray for our lives to go back to normal❤️❤️
________________________________________

JO POV

I'm very exhausted from my last flight and it is my birthday! Finally, I'm 18!!

Oops my charger broke.😣 "I don't know how I'll talk to my family now, with a broken charger and going home on an unexpected date. " I said to myself.

Wondering why I said *unexpected*?  Okay Fine, allow me to fill you in. It all started when I traveled to Germany for a program. The program was a life changing one and I loved it there. I had my flight schedule for the 22nd Of October but unfortunately, I decided to go home a little sooner and the only flight that was available was the one on my birthday which was the 9th of October. My parents were not in the know of my  unexpected return so I decided to let them know because I wouldn't want to be stuck at the airport. Well unfortunately for me, my charger broke and my phone died. I walked over to my boarding gate but everyone seemed really busy. 

Luckily, there was this one guy who wasn't using his so I walked up to him.

This guy was a good looking young man. He had some nice sneaks, a muscle out shirt and a sweatpants. I really was concerned about contacting my family, I mean the looks could wait. 

Without having any options I walked up to him and and said " Hey, my charger broke can I borrow yours?" "Sure, just make sure you return it before we board the plane." He said. I must admit, the moment I looked into this guy eyes, it really was Love at first sight. My heart skipped a beat, I was short of words and I definitely didn't know how to go about. I took his charger, and my phone was on. I contacted me parents in a hurry as if I had an urgent obligation. Well, I sure did. I was lost in this guy's tiny pretty eyes. I couldn't stop staring at him till my mind snapped me back into reality with the "He has a girlfriend" words. I wasn't even thinking of all that because my eyes, my heart and everything was set right on him.

My friend back home would always tell me to shoot my shot. For the first time in my life, I followed her advice. I wrote him a note on a piece of paper and asked a lady sitting by him to give it to him. It said " You are really handsome, thanks for the charger."
He read the note and smiled. My heart ran faster than a race car

. It was as if I had the whole zoo in my stomach. We exchanged numbers and immediately texted each other at the airport. He was starring at me too. "Maybe he likes me too" I said to myself.

Finally it was time to board the plane so we  stood up in a line. There I was, looking at this adorable creature, wishing to get to sit by him on the flight.

      ___________________________________

Thanks you all for reading, don't forget to make your votes and comment!

What do you think will happen next?? Will she sit by him on the plane, will this be the start of a great beginning??