𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨

Scenario; Haru and (name) are co-workers

Scenario; Haru and (name) are co-workers. Daisuke & her are childhood friends and talk out of pure friendship, yet a certain someone gets jealous despite the fact that they aren't dating.

 Daisuke & her are childhood friends and talk out of pure friendship, yet a certain someone gets jealous despite the fact that they aren't dating

"Ah, Daisuke!" (name) called out, waving her hands at her friend as she leapt right into his arms.

Daisuke patted (name)'s head, watching her face lit up with pure happiness.

"It's been a while, Dai!" the (h/c) grinned, and Daisuke couldn't help but spare a small smile himself. "That's true, it has been." Daisuke hummed.

Suddenly, someone coughing could be heard, and entered the scene was none other than (name)'s co-worker, Haru Kato.

"Is something wrong, Haru-san?" tilting her head slightly, she glanced at the gray haired man. 

"I'm sorry for interrupting such a wholesome moment," Haru's words were apologetic but his eyes betrayed his motives, "but I think we should really get going now."

Haru pulled on (name)'s arm, only to glare at the ravenette when he grabbed the (h/c)'s hand.

"I'm sorry, Kato-san, but (name) and I are going to grab dinner now. I already talked to Chief Kiyomizu." Daisuke said, forcefully pulling the girl out of Haru's grip and quickly pushed her into his chest.

Haru glared at him, and the glare only worsened when he saw (name)'s hands interwined with Daisuke's tightly.

The ravenette knew all too well that Haru was head over heels for the shorter woman. And of course Daisuke couldn't help himself and kept messing with Haru when it came to being close with (name).

Adding the fact that (name) is Daisuke's Best Friend since Childhood, he naturally would want his precious friend to have someone that would cherish her always. Even if that someone is Haru Kato.

Haru huffed and sent one last glare at Daisuke before walking off to who knows where, whilst cursing and mumbling incoherent words.

"Who does that Daisuke think he is? Holding (name) like they're lovers.." Haru sulked, a gloomy aura surrounding him.

(time skip to the next day...)

(name) didn't like taking the bus to work; especially when it was crowded with students or other workers.

Softly sighing, the (e/c)-eyed woman made her way to the bus stop. Until she reconignised the sleek black hair that pulled up next to her.

And exited the car was none other than Daisuke Kambe.

"Ah, good morning Daisuke." (name) greeted, flashing a sweet smile at Daisuke.

"Morning to you too, (name)-chan. Do you need a ride to work?" Daisuke asked, his offer was tempting but the female shook her head.

When asked for the reason, the (h/c)-ette explained that she cherished her life quite a bit to be dying in a car crash.

"It won't be too bad, promise." the blue-eyed male offered once again. The female simply laughed nervously and agreed since she couldn't say no to her friend.

"Well, let's go shall we?"

(name) nodded, but not before praying for a safe car ride.

After a suprisingly calm ride and complete silence on the way, (name) decided to break it.

"You're doing this to get Haru jealous, aren't you?"

Daisuke raised his eyebrow in suprised as a small smirk made its way onto his face, "i'm suprised you figured it out."

The female was mildly offended at his remark before sighing.

"But..as your friend, i also want to make sure that if you like Kato, he'll treat you well." Daisuke continued, slightly embarrased to admit that and the (h/c)-haired woman took full advantage of the situation.

"Oya~ Is Dai-Kun worried about me?" the female teased as Daisuke tried to calm his blush.

"Whatever, I also want to make Kato furious." Daisuke said as they arrived at their workplace.

"Speaking of him, I see him over there" The ravenette's words caused (name) to look the way at where Daisuke was nodding his head at.

And he was right, walking on the opposite sidewalk. He was about to cross the intersection.

"I'm your bait now, aren't I?" (name) deadpanned, staring at her friend's seemingly innocent smile.

"You catch on quick." Was all before he snaked his arm around her waist and dragged her away, causing the female to let a small shriek.

"Good morning Inspector Kato." Daisuke greeted, calmly.

Haru walked towards them, smiling. A smile of pure hatred.

"It's wonderful to see you again." Daisuke's voice was dripping in sarcasm, causing (name) to sweatdrop.

"Likewise, you wouldn't mind if I steal (y/n)-chan for the day, right?" Without waiting for a reply, Haru grabbed (name)'s arm and sprinted towards the office.

And for the rest of the day, Haru became unusually clingy towrads (name).

(time skip to lunch)

Haru and (name) somehow became a couple during lunch since Kamei can't seem to keep secrets.

"Anyways, you're mine." Haru stated as he buried his head into the crook of the (h/c)-nette's neck.

"You're going to be jealous when I tell you that Daisuke and I are going to get dinner tomorrow, right?"

Haru felt his eyebrows twitch in annoyance as his grip tightened around the woman, successfully trapping her in his arms.

Swiftly, Haru stole the girl's phone and texted Daisuke before slipping it back into the (h/c)-haired girl's bag.

Meanwhile, Daisuke received a message.

'Hi there. I heard (n/n) saying that she's getting dinner with you tomorrow. Cancel it, she's going to spend time with her boyfriend.'

- From Haru Kato, (name)'s boyfriend.

Suddenly, a loud crack was heard. Daisuke has unknowingly broke his phone and was already plotting Haru's death in his mind.

_____

words: 956

(a/n) this was a long one so enjoy~