Patrick Jameson Pt. 2

Okay, this is continued from the last chapter, so if you haven't read that, I'd recommend reading that! This chapter takes place 10 years later, at a little reunion party with all their old college classmates.

It's been 10 years since the whole Annabeth fiasco, but she's still mine. I know it. Tonight at the reunion party at Samantha's house, I will make her mine. I bet her husband just left her after her first child. 

I make myself look nice. I've matured a lot since ten years ago, and I'm ready to prove to Annabeth that she's been wrong the whole time (sweetie, just don't.). I take one last look at myself in the mirror, and head off. 

After college, I've founded Jameson Architecture, which is the second-most famous architecture firm in the world. We're second to Olympian Architecture, our rival. We were founded first, and the following year, Olympian Architecture was founded and rose to fame twice as fast as we did. But I bet I can impress Annabeth with my success. I get into my BMW and drive off. Samantha's been pretty successful too. She's become a model, so she lives in a big house. 

I park my car and try to flex on my wealth, walking in throwing in money. Then I see Annabeth, wearing a sea-green and grey dress, holding hands with a ten-year old girl. Ha! I called it. Her husband probably left her. 

Just then, a man with messy black hair and sea-green eyes that match Annabeth's dress walks in, holding two kids, one girl and one boy, about maybe 6 years old. They look like twins. Annabeth turns around and runs towards him, hugging him. 

"Sorry I'm late Wise Girl, these two got in trouble at school." 

"It's fine Seaweed Brain." She kisses his cheek, and I walk up to them. 

I clear my throat. "Uhm, hi Annabeth. Percy." 

They glare at me. "Oh, it's you." Percy whispers to the kids and Annabeth in some weird language and they walk off. Just then, I overhear Samantha talking to some of our other friends, Josh and Kathy. 

"Oh my God, I heard that Annabeth is expecting another set of twins! Those are going to be her fifth and sixth kids!" WHAT?! 

I walk up to them. "Wait, they only came in with three kids." 

Samantha looks at me. "Oh, hi, Patrick. They have a two-year old son that is staying with Percy's mother in New York. Their oldest daughter, Zoe, is 10, the twins, age 6, are Bianca and Charles, and their two year old son is named Ethan. I heard the twins are one girl and one boy, which they're going to name Silena and Luke." 

Yeah, after Silena and Luke Percy's going to leave Annabeth. (ugh)

_______time skip to the ceremony________

"Okay, everyone!" Samantha announces. "We're going to have a round of introductions. Name, plus one, children, job, et cetera. Who wants to start?" 

I raise my hand, desperate to impress Annabeth. "Hi again, my name is Patrick Jameson, I came alone, and I'm currently the CEO and founder of Jameson Architecture." 

Annabeth looks bored. We all go around introducing ourselves, and Annabeth goes last. 

"Hi, everyone. I'm Annabeth Jackson, this is my husband Percy Jackson, and these are our kids Zoe, Bianca, and Charles. Our other son, Ethan, is being babysat by Percy's mom in New York, and we're expecting another set of twins, who we're going to name Silena and Luke. I'm currently the CEO and founder of Olympian Architecture, and Percy here is an Olympic gold medalist." 

My jaw drops to the floor and probably makes a hole in it. Annabeth is the CEO of Olympian Architecture? Percy's a gold medalist? What? 

Everyone votes for Annabeth and Percy as "most successful". I roll my eyes. Desperate to impress Annabeth before she leaves, I jump up on stage and say, "Excuse me, I have something to say." 

Everyone looks at me, and I start singing "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift (A/N: I'm a Swiftie, been a Swiftie for 5 years, and I am going to apologize deeply to my queen for making this jerk sing your song for Annabeth.)

I take a deep breath and begin. 

I only sing a short phrase. 

"Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find that

What you're looking for has been here to whole time

If you can see that I'm the one who understands you

Been here all along, so why can't you see?

You belong with me"

"That was for Annabeth Jackson, my soulmate." I look at her hopefully. 

She walks up on stage. My heart stops. Then she slaps me, hard. 

"What part of 'I have a husband and almost 6 kids' do you not understand? First of all, that was the worst singing ever. It sounded like a dead rat singing. Also, you're too desperate. I've never even seen anyone this desperate. ZOE!" 

Zoe comes on stage. She punches me, and you'd think that a 10-year old would have a light punch, but boy was I wrong. She hit me and I went flying at least 5 feet. "That's for hitting on my mom!" Everyone else is cheering for Zoe. "Zoe! Zoe! Zoe!" 

I stand back up. "But, Annie, we're meant to be!"

She glares at me and takes my hand, then judo flips me. "NO ONE CALLS ME ANNIE WITHOUT GETTING A BROKEN WRIST, BUT SINCE THERE ARE KIDS, I'M LETTING YOU GO EASY." She spits at me. Samantha gets back on the stage. 

"Patrick Jameson, on behalf of everyone here, especially Annabeth and her family, get the hell out of my house." 

"What did I do?" 

"You publicly humiliated everyone. Did I forget to mention that this event is being filmed for TV? Everyone's been desperate to know about Annabeth's college friends, and you're just making all of us feel bad. GET THE HELL OUT." 

I storm out of the house, get into my car, and drive off. I'm going to get her one day, I tell myself (dude just give up already)

The next time I saw her, we were at an architecture firm convention. Her company bought mine, and she fired me. She didn't even let me speak, since she caught me on camera snooping around her office and ripping up all pictures of her and Percy. All she did was slap me and throw me out of the building. Zoe was 16 then, and the first set of twins were 12. They knew how to fight back. I tried to go back inside, but the three kids just threatened me. At some point the water fountain next to me exploded and I was drenched. 

After that, I never saw her again. 

1086 words! Okay, I'll update my other story in about an hour or two. See you guys tomorrow! Love y'all! 

~kat