When One Closes

Third POV
Patton was making breakfast for the rest of the sides. He was tired, very tired, because he had barely slept the previous night. The nightmares would start to creep in anytime he shut his eyes. He shuddered at the though. In that moment Logan walked in. The analytical side was strangely disheveled. Logan washed his hands as Patton watched him. Logan fixed himself and sat down. " Is there something you need Patton? " Logan questioned. This caused Patton to panic and blush slightly "No, Lo you just startled me," Patton replied with a realistic smile. Logan merely shrugged not wishing to bother himself with emotions at the moment. Logan very much understood emotions he just despised them. They made it hard for him, logic, to be heard and Logan was feeling very unheard today. Roman had gotten mad at him for pointing out the fact that he needed to have an art piece finish for tomorrows art show. Roman had forced him out of his room in frustration and now here Logan was sitting at the table and watching Patton make breakfast. Patton seemed unusually clumsy today this becoming even more apparent when he accidentally burnt his hand on a hot bowl. Logan sighed, stood up, and walked over to Patton he grasped Patton's wrist and took him over to the sink letting the moral side's hand sit under the cool water. Patton tried his very best not to cry. It was not working out too well.

Meanwhile, the fabulous prince Roman was having a mental break down over which outfit to wear. He was very much struggling. He was not having a good day at all in fact. Logan had already told him just how much he was failing. This occurring, when he told him that his art needed to be finished by tomorrow. The same art he had also just torn up and thrown away. He could not manage to do anything right recently. Yesterday he had walked straight into Virgil. This caused Virgil to spill the coffee, that he was holding at the time, all over the fanciful side's outfit that he had spent three hours picking out. Roman was obviously frustrated and had maybe not so nicely told Virgil that he was the worst. Virgil had run to his room and Roman had yet to see him leave. The memory of this made Roman's guilt start to eat at him again. He shook his head as of to shake the memory free. This did nothing as the prince had expected. The side sighed most defiantly beginning to give up on choosing an outfit.

The sides all very much had not had a very good few days. This had caught the attention of someone...someone who may not have had the best intentions.