Well that's a shame, isn't it?

Very short Author’s Note: Hello my fellow Otaku reader! Thank you for choosing to read this fanfiction, firstly. This book was based on a dream I had developed a...while ago. I literally tried to patch it up as much as I could but it’s not as good as the original I had thought of. Here is an Ereri AU.

WARNINGS!: This may contain triggers, like titans. Seriously though.

-

Attiring after a long, worked day, a short man tapped his fingers against the steering wheel. His eyes were steel grey, like every day. No spark alite, not a single flicker of emotion clear in those two stormy orbs. He blinked when his eyes began to sting, not bothering to wipe away the bags of pure boredom slinking under his eyelashes, or even changing the radio. Today, Levi Ackerman felt unsettled today, he truly did. Thankfully, or should I say unthankfully, he would find you the reason quite soon.

Arriving at the apartment complex, he could visibly see his pent’s window. Light on, yet someone was frantically rushing around up inside there. Furrowing his creased eyebrows, he loosened the thin black tie he wore, not that he exactly needed it seeing as his job was to work at a bar. It didn’t pay much, but it was better than wearing a monkey suit or sucking dick in an alleyway for little.

-

Swinging the loop of keys around his fingers, Levi waited patiently for the doors to open, not able to bare another minute of the obnoxious elevator music. Instead, he stared at the splotches of mysteriously-coloured coffee stains on the ceiling, not at all appealing. How, and why were they up their? Honestly, he couldn't be bothered to ponder any longer as the lift door squeaked open, shuddering his spine thoroughly.

Already Levi could hear noises from inside his apartment. Striding to the door, he opened it to find his boyfriend no where to be found. Hanging his coat up, Levi stepped inside, wondering why the place was an utter mess and why photo frames were shattered with pictures missing. Just about to call for his partner, Eren walked out from their bedroom. Yet he wasn’t alone; a suitcase in his hand.

“Eren?” Levi asked, his head cocking to the side in confusion just the slightest while he set his keys on the table, water rings smudged across the sleek wooden texture. Huffing, the brunette wiped his eyes, trying to catch his breath but stuttering to. Levi was beginning to panic, reaching into his bag to find one of Eren’s emergency Asthma pumps but to hear the puff while doing so.

The said male walked forward, “What’s this?”

“Don’t speak to me, filthy midget.”

Levi’s eyes glossed over with a million emotions within seconds of the insult being spat. The raven’s face faltered, his tongue licking his bottom lip while breathing out. Yet Eren stayed still, not regretting the vile name he knew his boyfriend hated so much. Eren dug his nails into the Star Wars jumper he was wearing, reaching into his back pocket to pull out a set of pictures, wallet sized.

‘How did he have them?’