Entertainment 01

Ciel's POV:

Sigh.'Im so bored,and all I'm doing is signing a thousand pages of crap.'

Suddenly,an idea struck me.

"SEBASTIAN!"

"Yes,My Lord?"

"I am starting to get bored of all this paperwork,I order you to entertain me."

I only quirked my eyebrow up as he smirked.What is he planning now?I had no time to react when he pushed me up my worktable and pinned me down.I gasped loudly,what on earth is he doing to me?!Sebastian must've sensed the confusion and rage on my face as he explained to me what he was doing,

"Since you ordered me to entertain you,I can do whatever I want with you,because entertainment in my language,means some fun with my bocchan~"

That was all he said as he dipped his head to my neck and I felt something lick my ear.I couldn't help but let out a moan.I quickly used my now free hand to cover it.What kind of sound was that?!

"Stop this now,Sebastian!This is an order!"

"I'm afraid I cannot do that now,bocchan,because my rule is that when you release any noise from your mouth,you are under my control until the process is completed."

I let out a throaty moan as he lick a spot in my neck that made my knees go weak.His eyes flashed fuchsia before returning to the ruby red color.What was that about?Before I can think any further.I was distracted by an amazing feeling in my crotch.I looked down and Sebastian was stroking it,I felt heat creeping up my cheeks as he started to undo my pants.

Sebastian's POV:

I saw blush on my young lord's face as he saw me stroking his manhood.Ah,I almost came by looking at this adorable human blushing beneath me.I made a move to open his pants and he just watched,Oh my,is he really going to let this happen?Well,a submissive master makes him cuter though.I lowered his underwear and stroked his manhood.I felt him squirm beneath me and I watched him with lust filled eyes.

This was too much.I ripped Ciel's clothes off as he stared at me with fear in his eyes.It seems I scared my young master,I wouldn't want that.So I moved my head towards his face and my eyes flicked down to his pink lips,I've always wanted to do this to my bocchan,and now I have the perfect opportunity here,so why waste?

I lowered my head and captured his lips with mine,it felt like I was in hell,and hell was the best place for me to be.

DUNDUNDUNNNNN

HELLO PEEPS,THIS IS PART ONE OF ENTERTAINMENT AND IM SORRY FOR MAKING SEBASTIAN SORTA SOIND LIKE A PEDO!AND MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

me on my MAIN account krayowlah.

10 reads for next chapter?