Civil war one shot.

Tony had been spending a lot of his free time at the club fucking whoever he thought could be good in bed. Who also could help him get things off his mind. Thing as in. STEVE.

it hadn't been easy for any of them, Steve included. Who kept on telling everyone that he was over it.  Over Tony and their 5 years of pure love. They had been so happy together, almost inseparable.  But at some point time tore them apart with the truth.

every relationship worst enemy/nightmare or whatever you'd like to call it. Steve and Tony's relations weren't an exception.

It was just another lonely night for Tony missing Steve's embrace and warm body against his. Together with his half sober ass and their anniversary who only got closer.
Leading him to do the thing he promised himself not to do... Call him.

Tony pressed the green bottom on the contact of Steve and gave him a call, as he pressed the phone towards his left ear waiting for the guy on the other end to pick up...

" come on... Pick up" tony whispered to himself.

" Hello...?" a tired voice replied through the other side of the line

"steve..."

"t-- Mr.stark." Steve continued, " what's up? You need help with something?" he asked furiously. Unsure of his reason behind all of this. And why now?

" actually... Just send me your address."

"m--my address? Why would I do that?

tony sighed and made sure to let Steve know he did so. " just... For god's sake... Just do it."
he hesitated before he continued. " I-- I... I need you. I miss you, S-."

Steve hated that sentence of tony's just as much tony hated to say it out loud.
" ton- please dont" he interrupted.

" I'm sure as hell you have missed me just as much... So just send it, okay?"
And just like that... Steve looked down on his phone and before he could react, his address was delivered. While the receiver started making his way downtown...

two hours later..

Just like Steve had done pointless time before, there Tony stood. At steves, doorstep hesitating to leave a few knocks on Steve's door
Or not. But before he could react. Tony stood 5 centimeters away from him still gestured as if he were about to knock on his door.

"t-". Before Steve could finish his sentence Tony accepted his own invention and went inside. Waiting for the blonde soldier to do the same.

" We should talk" Steve replied dryly, slowly making his way to his kitchen.

" you got some coffee?" Tony questioned.
Following him to the kitchen as he grabbed himself a chair to sit on.

"yeh sure. I believe so" Steve knew his apartment completely everything inside to outside. Everything expects where he had his drinks. Like coffee.

"What are y-" Tony quickly interrupted Steve by hugging him tightly. " I have missed you so much... you know? This... Us"

" are you dr-" a part of Steve wanted to push him away.. after all they divorced for a reason but the other part of him wanted to ask him to hold him for the rest of his life.

" just hold me."