Chapter 4: The Akuma

I was just about to join him when he got flung across Paris to a part that I've never been in. I swung after him.

"Chat!! Chat!!!" I yelled.

"M'lady, I'm okay. I used my stick. I'm fine, but go get the akuma! It's a girl who gets abused at home and doesn't have any friends. The akuma's inside of her. I need to Cataclysm her but it won't work unless she forgets about me completely. He is getting stronger." Chat said.

I decided the only way to distract her was by singing Disney songs, so I decided to do so.

"Let it gooooooo!!!!!!! Let it gooooooooooooo!! Can't hold it back any-Mother knows best! Listen to your mother, it's a scary world out there!!" I decided that Mother Knows Best would be a good song because she hates her mother, "A whole new woooooooorld!!!" I kept running in circles.

"Stay in one spot, you brat!!" The victim called Hamilfan said. Her power was to change everyone into people from the time of the revolutionary war in America. Apparently she had just moved to Paris from New York and wanted to see what Hamilton was like here, but her parents beat her up for even suggesting the thought.

Wait, I realized, she's an 11 year old girl, and what do 11 year old girls hate most? Dora.

(A/N this is just for the story I have nothing against 11 year olds liking Dora.)

"Dora! Boots! Come on Dora!!" I sang, "Do-Do-Do-Do-Dora. Do-Do-Do-Do-Dora! Do-Do-Do-Do-Dora! Do-Do-Do-Dora let's go!! Dora, Dora, Dora the explorer!!"

"Be quiet you pest!!"

"Dora! Boots is super cool as Dora, Dora! Need your help, grab your backpack let's go! Jump in, vamonos! You can lead the way!" I sang.

"No I can't!! Mummy never lets me!!!

"Hey, hey! Do-Do-Dora! Do-D-Dora! Do-Do-Dora! Do-D-Dora! Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping! (Aw man!) Dora the explorer!" I sang.

She hadn't completely forgotten about Chat. Then, I realized that I was doing it all wrong. Instead of trying to make her hate the music, make her love it! And what does Hamilfan love? Hamilton.

"Alright, alright! That's what I'm talking about! Now, everybody, give it up for the maid of honor, Angelica Schuyler!!" I sang, "May I toast to the groom! (To the groom, to the groom). To the bride! (To the bride, to the bride!) From your sister!"

"Angelica, Angelica!" Sang the victim. I knew it would work.

"Who is always by your side!" I sang.

"By your side, by your side." Yes! She was singing with me!

"To the union!" I sang, hoping she'd continue singing as well.

"To the union, to the revolution!" She did!

"And the hope that you provide!"

"Provide, you proviiiide."

"May you always..."

"Always,"

"Be satisfied."

"Rewind...rewind...rewind...helpless."

"I remember that night, I just might regret that night for the rest of my days."

"Rewind."

"I remember those soldier boys tripping over themselves to win our praise. I remember that dream like candle light like a dream that you can't quite place. And Alexander, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face. I have never been the same."

"Intelligent eyes and a hunger-pang frame." She sang, "And when you said 'hi' I forgot my  dang name, set my heart aflame, every part aflame,"

"This is not a game."

"You strike me, as a woman who has never been satisfied."

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean, you forget yourself."

"You're like me. I'm never satisfied."

"Is that right?"

"I have never been satisfied."

"My name is Angelica Schuyler."

"Alexander Hamilton."

"Where's your family from?"

"Unimportant. There's a million things I haven't done. But just you wait. Just you wait." With that last note, she shrunk, and Chat new to use his Cataclysm.

"Cataclysm!" Chat softly whispered, Cataclysming the girl, releasing the akuma. I captured and purified it.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" I said, as everyone returned to normal. The girl was all bruised and beaten up.

"Pound it!" Chat and I said.

"Chat, will you please take her somewhere safe?" I asked him.

"Of course, M'lady." He sad, and I swung off. I saw Alya turn into Marquis De Lafayette. That was the best part of my entire week.

A/N If anyone was offended, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend anyone!! I love Hamilton and it's been playing in my head all week, so I decided to make an akuma based off of it. Shout out to all of the #Hamilfans!! 751 words!

Stay connected!