・ sixteen ・

Max took out Billy's car keys but Kate snatched it from her, "no, i'm driving, you wrecked the car last time", Kate rolled her eyes.

"ugh, fine", Max rolled her eyes as everyone took all the stuff and load it in the car.

Kate had took a pillow and raised Billy's head, putting the pillow below it, "Lyn? ", Billy mumbled.

"shh, it's ok, you just had a dream", Kate shushed the blonde haired boy, making him sleep again.

Kate stood up and took a piece of paper and a green crayon.

I took your car but I promise it'll be in one piece when we get back. you had a dream of getting into a fight with Harrington and Me - Lyn & M

"c'mon! ", Max shouted as Kate came running through the door.

Kate started the car and drove like how Billy drove, reckless but safe.

"woah, is this even safe? ", Dustin asked the black haired girl. "this is how Billy drive", Max rolled her eyes.

"what? as fast as this? ", Lucas asked the 2 girls. "yeah", Max nodded.

a few minutes later, Steve woke up, seeing the the right side of him.

"Nancy? ", he said to the boy. Mike had his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

Steve went to touch his eyes, "no, don't touch it", Dustin's voice echoed as he held an ice pack.

"hey, buddy", Dustin smiled. "shh, shh. you put up a good fight, he kicked your ass but you put up a god fight, buddy", Dustin said.

Lucas told Kate the directions as Steve looked at the map-reading boy.

Steve looked at the driver's seat, seeing a black-headed girl Kate.

"what's going on? ", Steve groaned, making Kate look at the messed up boy.

"wo-woah, oh my god", Steve said, making Dustin calm him down.

the boys started bickering, making Kate roll her eyes.

Kate stepped on the pedal more, making the car drive as fast as how Billy drove that day when he almost hit the boys.

Steve was panicking and Dustin tried to calm him down. "turn a left! ", Lucas shouted.

Kate made a sharp turn, making everyone in the car moved to the left, Lucas screaming like a girl and Steve shouting.

Kate kept driving, faster than Billy ever did.

finally, they came to a stop, making Steve and the others move forward, "ehh, hello", Steve huffed.

everyone went out the car and prepared their stuff, Steve rolling out of the car.

everyone went down the hole. Mike leading the way, making Steve disapprove.

Steve grabbed the map from Mike's hands, "from here on out, i'm leading the way! ".

everyone followed Steve, "c'mon a little hustle! ". Kate looked behind her every minute, making sure everything was safe behind them.

Steve followed the map that they made as everyone looked around.

Dustin looked up at the red thing as it huffed at it, making it's flakes go into Dustin's mouth.

"it's in my mouth! shit! it's in my mouth! ", Dustin panicked, making Kate and the others turn back.

"what happened? what happened? ", Steve's mom mode was activated, making him check Dustin close.