Preface

Before we dive into the story I wanted to speak a bit about my mission as a creator, and what I am trying to achieve by joining Wattpad.

The world you are about to enter began in my imagination back when I was about 14 years of age. I was sitting on my twin sized bed in a room that I shared with my sister. I was watching the History channel which was airing a special about the Bermuda Triangle when suddenly, I received a jolt through my system, the Big Bang has just gone off in my mind. I whipped out my notebook and began scribbling a story down. Eventually I grew up, spent less time on TV, my art and my stories. The daily struggles of high school, college, and now adulting constantly pushing what I longed for deeper into background.

However, this story always lingered. I tinkered with it again in college then put it down. Almost a decade later here I am. After many revisions, redesigns, and interruptions, I finally found an artist I could work with to bring my story to life. The story was named, Apotheo.

I have recently completed my preview comic for Apotheo. Full disclosure: the goal was initially to use the preview comic to help raise funding for a full issue through crowdfunding. The problem was, who would I find to donate? That is when I found Wattpad.

Apotheo contains a world of many characters, with many stories to tell. So why not share one here? Apotheo: 2316 is an all original story, taking place roughly twenty years prior to the events taking place in the prequel comic (to be released later).

The goal of Apotheo: 2316 was to help you, the reader, get familiarized with the world and the characters so when you read the preview comic, it would make even more sense.

Please keep in mind that this story was written in mind as a comic book. Hopefully it will be one day!

Okay, I tried to keep this short! Up next, you will have five full chapters of political strife, upheaval, treachery, adventure, and loads of action - aaaaand a little bit of romance sprinkled in between. Why not!? 

Let's get started. I hope you enjoy it!

Note: Almost none of the concept art used are owned by me. I claim no right to the images shown in this story unless otherwise noted.