the move

May 2nd 1932,

My dad was very lucky he did not lose any money when the stock market crashed. He is moving us to Alabama where he grew up and met mother. I look up when I heard my stepmother yelling at dad for taking us away from New York. My mother died in 1918 giving birth to my younger brother Daniel he is very fun and religious. It goes Damian Lucas Jr and I Eliza Jane Parker and Daniel Jackson Parker and then Diana Samantha Parker. I get  up and I put my stuff in the boxes and I head to Damian's room and I see him by the window we are twins we are close with Daniel but not really with Diana.

May 10th 1932 Alabama

I head into my new room and I unpack and I open the window and I look at the picture of dad.  He has light blonde hair and sky blue eyes. I was told mom had Red hair and green eyes.  Damian and I have red hair well Daniel has Blond hair.
I see Annmarie outside complaining with Diana.

May 12th 1932,
I put my hair in a braid and I put on a light pink dress and I put on my flats and I go outside and I follow a trail and I find a beautiful house with the Word  Jackson on it. That was my mom's maiden name I go to the porch and I knock and I see a middle aged man answer he looks at me and says " You must be Eliza I haven't seen you since you were three with your brothers." I nod and he says " Sorry manners I am your Uncle Thomas." He lets me in and goes to the living room and says " Dad, Eliza has stopped bye." He looks at me and says " You just like your mother." I blush and I sit down next to him and he looks at me and asks " How is your brothers and dad?" I look at him and I say " Damian and Daniel are both good and dad is a little stressed out with my Stepmother Annmarie." He nods and says " I always loved Damian he was a good match for Olivia." I nod I listen to him for a good hour till I say I got to go I go back home and I see Gran and Gramps and Uncle James I hug them and I take out my sketch book and I start to Sketch.
That night
I have a bath and I put my hair in a bun and I see Diana talking with her mom. I go to my room and I sit at my desk and I look at the picture of my mother and I kiss the frame she was 17 when she had Damian and I. Dad was 19 when we were born and was in the army. I get into bed and I see my 14 year old brother joined me in bed and as does Damian.