•°×.A yandere's secret and finish.×°•

Heya! This is gonna be a story about my oc Mikā and her battle with her past, sorry if its choppy and has alot of time skips. This was baised on a daydream of mine so I had to tweek it ^^

Shes also shipped with Sangwoo from killing stalking in this-
Its not her perminant ship it just goes with this story 😂
Thesonghereislitbtwiveknownitforyears-

⚠️Warning! There is sexual and triggering content in this! ⚠️

So now you have been warned, lets get on with it.

How about a little back story so you gwt the point?
~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

Mikā Akira, a yandere, a monster, a sadist, a succubus. Her story, im here to tell.

When she was younger, around the age of 9 got comited to a mental ward by her human family because they didnt understand her for being a Succubus..
She hated every bit of it, She used to claw at her own skin, use any sharp objects she could find to pretty much slice her arms and legs to shreds. Blood lathers and stained every inch of her room, not only did they fear her. They loathed her. She was never known fight, Well, Dead men tell no tales you see.
This took a toll on her later in life.

~°•Fast forward 15 years•°~

Mikā had grown up, she went through litteral hell to get the life she has now.
Shes had her first blood, cheesy, but she loved it. It made her feel happy, something she hadnt felt in 15 years. But today, that happiness wasnt here. This is a diffrent story..

She was looking at her body, without her leg and arm guard, yes she wore those to hide the hideous scaring, her arms and legs are littered in scars, some more recent and pinker than others.
She has no emotion towards these scars, they just are apart of her, but she cries. Not in sadness, not in fear, she just cries. 

Her lover, walks in comes in and she stops crying, her eyes were red from the tears. Sangwoo looks her up and down and his eyes widen a little. He walks over to her, she backs away. He stops in his tracks and says. "I know how it feels, Mikā." She tilted her head as he continued speaking
"To be rejected. To want to hurt because its the only thing that makes you tick. But im here to tell you its not." She walks up to him and hugs him tightly.

She doesnt cry she just sighs and responds. "You made me want to be better. Want to keep going. Something to look forward to. Killing gives joy, deep joy. But you are special."

~°•Another skip bc lazy writting😂-•°~

Mikā was now tied to the bed by her wrists with rope, the rope cutting her skin as Sangwoo harshly bites every inch of her skin, drawing blood from her and licking it off. This made Mikā the little succubus groan in pleasure, her eyes rolled back.

He then kissed down her v-line and reached her crotch and looked up at her for consent. She rapidly nods which makes Sangwoo smirk with delight, he spread Mikā's legs and began to unbuckle his belt rapidly and took off his pants and boxers to reveal his hardened member.

Mikā looked her partner up and down and harshly bit her lip. Sangwoo chuckled. "Like what you see, my dear?~"
He leaned towards the deeply flustered succubus, his tip teasing her entrance making her squeek.

"Beg for it Kitten~"

These words shocked Mikā, she had never begged before, shes usally the top in these situations, she squeeked out quietly. "P-Please.."

"What was that? Louder beautiful~"

Mikā shouted, out of pure lust and despiration. "Please! Fuck me Master!~" she blushed when she said that.
((I want you to fuck me jerry! 😂😂😂👌))

Sangwoo chuckled and nodded. "Have it your way darling~" He began to pound into her throbbing cavity mercilessly. The sound of skin on skin, shared moans ans and the sound of the bed creeking filled the air. "F-Fuck! S-Sang- A-Ahh~" she could barely moan his name.

The sent of rough sex and sweat was thick in the air, intoxicating, like a bitter-sweet liquor you just cant get enough of.

Sangwoo leaned into her neck and found her weak spot and exposed it with harsh biting, which helped Mikā climb up to her over all climax. Her insides throbbed more, stimulating his memeber making his froans louder.

Their breathing was in sync yet irregular patterned, their high was in reach, Mikā's wrists bore blood from her intense movement.
She screwed her eyes shut, the sent thickened, and theres was a flash of white as they both finished, near enough screaming eachothers name. Sangwoo rode out Mikā's and his orgasm, then pulled out and collapsed beside her.

"I love you darling. Never forget that." He said while seemingly out of breath.
Mikā nods while panting. "I will never forget, for I love you more than anyone."

She and Sangwoo slowly drifted to sleep.

Maybe a yandere can love another..

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

Well, I hope you enjoyed this trash lmao-

I know its shitty but I wanted to type it down, that was an unforgettable dream for me lmao 😂😂

Cya on the other side my sinners and Angst lovers!

Peace! ✌💜

~ Jamie