Chapter 8-The (Actual) Dance

Midoryia was in his room walking in circles. He was nervous as hell, in 10 minutes he and Todoroki were going to the schools dance together. He knew his whole class was accepting, but what about the rest of the school? Midoryia sighed as he sat down in his bed.

"I guess I'll play a game on my phone while I wait..." he mumbled to himself.

*knock knock knock*

"Midoryia? You ready?" Todoroki spoke from the other side of the door.

"Yeah Sho, I'll be right there!" Midoryia yelled through the door, he turned off the lights and then opened the door.

"Damn he looks good in that suit." Midoryia thought as he looked at Todoroki. Todoroki was wearing a black formal suit with a light blue tie, he had a matching blue flower in his pocket, and black shoes.

Midoryia was suddenly second guessing his outfit choice, he was wearing a white button down shirt and black pants. It wasn't the fanciest. Breaking the silence Todoroki spoke,

"Ah, was this too formal? It was the only thing I had."

"N-no! You look great, I'm probably underdressed, I should change." Midoryia said nervously.

"Izuku you look perfect just the way you are," Todoroki spoke softly to Midoryia.

"Get a room!" Somone shouted from the end of the hall.

Midoryia and Todoroki look over and see none other than Bakugo.

"Sorry guys, I had to drag Bakugo out of his room, I believe his exact words were, 'I dont want to go to a dance with a bunch of lame-ass extras,' or something like that," Kirishima chucked.

Both of them were wearing matching red, black, and grey suits, (if you've seen the first movie, you know what I'm talking about)

"Oh, should we walk to the dance as a group then?" Todoroki suggested.

"HA?!!?! NO! I'M NOT WALKING NEXT TO DEKU!" Bakugo yelled.

"Here, you can walk next to me," Kirishima said while grabbing Bakugos hand and pulling him to his left.

"Whatever, shitty hair...." Bakugo mumbled.

____________________________________________

"Guys were here," Todoroki said, Midoryia stopped dead in his tracks.

"Maybe w-we shouldn't g-go," Midoryia stuttered obviously scared.

Kirishima recognized that Midoryia was freighted and decided that it was best if he and Bakugo weren't there.

"Bakugo let's go in!" Kirishima dragged Bakugo in.

"Izuku, are you feeling ok," Todoroki asked, he was quite worried about Izuku.

"AH- I'm fine!" Midoryia said trying to reassure Todorki.

"Okay...." Todoroki was suspicious of Midoryias strange behavior but went along with it anyways.

As the two entered the dance they looked around to see their whole class to have taken over the dance. Mina was doing tiktok dances with Hagakure, Kaminari was barely functioning because Shinso was next to him, Jirou had hijacked the DJ booth and was playing Panic! At The Disco, Tokoyamai and Shoji were vibing to the music, Seros suit of flex tape was falling apart (He didnt finish Mina's in time), the faint smell of smoke was in the air, and Bakugo and Kirishima were probably making out in the bathroom. Class 1-A had destroyed this once peaceful dance.

"Todoroki, I think our class is going to get kicked out," Midoryia said while grabbing onto Todorokis arm.

"OH IF IT ISNT CLASS 1-A DESTROYING THE PARTY! CLASS 1-B IS THE SUPERIOR CLASS AFTER ALL!" Monoma shouted at the two.

"Monoma, leave us alone," Todoroki glared at Monoma. He was already pissed at the class for ruining a peaceful dance for him and Midoryia, and Monoma wasnt helping.

"OH are you two TOGETHER?" Monoma put more pressure on the word together to try to get a reaction form them.

"Yes, got a problem?" Todoroki grinned through his teeth, he was livid.

"T-Todoroki, we should go," Midoryia tugged on Shotos sleeve.

"IS YOUR LIITLE BOYFRIEND SCARED OF ME????" Monoma laughed.

That was it. Todoroki shot ice at Monoma causing the whole crowd to go silent. Monoma was now encased in ice with a mad Todoroki about to kill him.

"Shoto stop!" Midoryia grabbed Todoroki by the hand and pulled him back.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" Todoroki snapped in the moment, "Izuku I-"

"No, your fine, I'm going to my dorm." Midoryias usual smile was gone replaced by an expressionless face.

"IZUKU LISTEN TO ME, YOUR MY BOYFRIEND!" Todoroki snapped again, he was so angry at everyone he couldn't think.

"Not anymore," Midoryia spoke as he ran out the doors.

---------------------------------

guess who's back!

Schools finally out for me so I'll be updating more hopefully!

Also, welcome to angst town! It was too peaceful around here....

*shameless self promotion*

If your a haikyuu fan and like Bokuaka check out my new story Sterotypes! Its probably going to be 40-50 chapters so strap in for a long ride. It's a Hogwarts AU I've always wanted to write one and I'm super excited about it. It would mean a lot to me if you did read it!

Anyways see you next chapter!!!