chapter 5

Y/n pov⤵

Natayla
Tamina
Emma

When I got to the last file I did a double take because I thought my eyes was playing tricks on me. I went over to paige and asked "does that say what I think it says." "Yes" Paige said. Everybody looks worried. "Well looks like I need to ask this person up on this stage to talk to her" I said before I could say her name Charlotte comes out of nowhereand tried to land a kick to my head which didn't work I flipped her leg over and she face planted the ring."everybody out the ring except me and flair's daughter"I said. Everyone  that was in the ring except me and Charlotte got out and went to the side where the divas was. I picked up the chair from the Place I was sitting. I started to hit her in the back with the chair a few times and went for the pin.1....2...when Stephanie came and hit me in the back of my head that's when vickie came and grabbed her by her hair and slid her out the ring. I punched Charlotte a few times then I went for the pin and I won.  Before the music came on " can the medics come and get her please" I said. They came and got her and wheeled her out to backstage. Then one of my old theme songs came on.

I started dancing and pulled paige and Aj Lee up inside the ring then we started dancing.

Aj and I was in an awkward position with me on the floor in front of her hips with her standing up in front of me.The divas and superstars look shocked at how we were dancing. "bayley can you come up here I have to ask you something" I said. She walked up in the ring and said "sure why not." I walked over and said is your mom named..............