Welcome. [One Shot]

This is dedicated to Enterintomymind . Enjoy.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello.Hello. Please,sit down.

What is your name? Ah, it's [your name]? A beautiful name...

Who am I?
Pardon my rudeness,I am the Story Reader.

You don't understand why you're here? *smiles* I do not know either but fate works in mysterious ways,no?

While you're here... *hands you a cup of tea/coffee,whichever you prefer* How about I tell you a story?

No no.The story is not of Alice Brown,her story has ended yet continued but I am going to tell you the story of Alice Winter.

Alice Winter is Alice Brown,Alice Brown is Alice Winter. They are seperate yet one.

You do not understand? That is fine.
Let's get comfortable and start the story shall we?

- 1 -
Alice Winter is born into a poor family.
Her mother died giving birth to her and his father abuses her physically everyday,accusing Alice Winter of killing her mother by being alive.

She has a sister but she is dead.Maria was a stillborn.

One day,after being kicked and punched by her father yet again,poor Alice ran to the forest behind their cottage and hid there.

Her father ran after her but saw no sight of Alice,he screamed and stomped the ground.
After shouting a few more times,Alice's father went back in.

Poor Alice cried,looking at the bruises on her arms and legs.She winches in pain as she slowly stood up.

She was strong,like her mother and she wiped away the tears. When she did,a voice startled her.

"Oh my oh my!Alice!We are terribly late! Terribly!" A girl with white rabbit ears and dressed in a tailcoat said.

"W...who are you?" Alice stood back,eyes widened as the rabbit girl hopped around and checking her watch.

"My my Alice! I am the White Rabbit,Sandy! Oh but we're terribly late! No time!No time!" the White Rabbit,Sandy grabbed her wrist and dragged her to a tree.

"Oh goodness! What a magnificent tree!" Alice said as she gazed at the big old tree.

"Yes.Yes.Magnificent...Come on Alice! We haven't got all day!We're late!" Sandy pushed her to the front of a hole that is under the tree.

"Late? What are we la...?" Sandy pushed her down the tree hole. "Ahhhh........"

"Owf..!" Alice landed on a mushroom,a bright pink one. " Where am I?"

- 2 -
Alice got down the bright pink mushroom just as the White Rabbit,Sandy plopped down on it.

"Oh my white fluff! We must hurry now!" Sandy hopped away,down the long stretch of a tunnel.

"Wait for me!" Alice ran as she caught a last glimpse of her puffy rabbit tail around a corner. "Wait..." The White Rabbit has disappeared!

Alice spotted two golden doors,one small and the other big.She also spotted an apple that was engraved with the words, 'Eat Me' so she did.

A cold feeling spread throughout her and suddenly she had gotten smaller,or had the tunnel grown bigger?

She stepped to the small door before,now her size.And opened it.

A big blue glowing mushroom greeted her. Speechless,Alice goes nearer to the mushroom.

A caterpillar with blue eyes wriggled out from behind the mushroom and said,
"How rude! Please do not come near my mushroom!" He climbed up the mushroom and laid there quite comfortably.