~Study, Write, Fight [Part 3]~

I'm going to be skipping to Izuku's fight, you all know how the others play out but because of the reason that his fight is now changed for plot reason, I have to explain how he passes.
But, in the beginning there will be brief explanation on the beginning of Bakugou's, Todoroki's and Yaoyorozu's fight. 😁

"So what's the plan?" Bakugou asked calmly, running behind the two.

"We'll need to figure out where Sensei is first." Todoroki answered, "Yaoyorozu, I need you to keep making small objects, whenever you are unable to, then we know that he's close by." The dual-haired boy explained.

"That's lame." The ash blond stated. "What even are those?" He questioned.

"Matryoshkas. Their a Russian doll." She answered.

They ran faster, but Bakugou blocked out their conversation, he doesn't even care. He knows Izuku hadn't started his own test yet, but that was because he needed all of the teachers.

He knew the greenette was strong.

But how well could he manage fighting robots, probably those huge ones from the entrance exams, as well as twenty-three pros?

As he turned his gaze forward, he noticed something. "The dolls." He told them.

--------------------------------------

The greenette stood facing the pros. He had to observe the weigths they wore on their wrists and ankles. "There's a catch for this one, Midoriya. We," Nezu spoke, motioning to the other heroes, "will not be wearing restraints." He said, and immediately took his own off.

That's why the Avengers weren't wearing anything.

The students were in the viewing room with Recovery Girl, and immediately burst into chaos. "What the hell?! Is that even fair?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"I don't think it should be." Tsuyu answered.

"There are so many pro heroes, but Izuku is only 16, he should have a small advantage at the slightest." Iida commented.

"He'll be fine." Bakugou told them, folding his arms, and staring at the screens with a scowl.

--------------------------------------

Izuku looked at his surroundings closely. A city area.

Everything was quiet, too quite for him to be able to calm his raging heartbeat.

The sound of movement alerted him, and in seconds, in his hands, was a bow and arrow, he shot at the place he heard the sound, and what class 1A could see was that he hit a robot, the one pointer from the entrance exams.

It shut down.

"That was nice aim." A voice cut into his thoughts, and he quickly moved when a shield was thrown his way, he caught it and threw it right back, he heard the groan of a male when they dropped down from the roof, landing on their feet as he rubbed his jaw.

Steve wasn't the only one there, and he could tell, no, there were a bunch of heroes, as well as robots. "Thanks. I practice." The greenette smiled, before rumbling the ground beneath Captain American's feet by just the stomp of his own, and charged as the male lost his balance.

The male attempted to keep his balance, but when he looked up after steadying himself he was hit with fist to his face, hard. The boy would have struck again, only if it wasn't for him having to react to the capture weapon sent his way, he let it wrap around his wrist, but before Aizawa could do anything else, he pulled, and his teacher came down from the lamppost.