( 🎐 ) enclosed affection

An average afternoon was all Felix expected of this gloomy day in Seoul. His daily routine was a repetitive cycle in which he had been executing for the past three years, never once strayed from it. The pink-haired male ambled through busy streets and swerved between cars to reach his destination as soon as possible. The seventeen-year-old wasn't the type to be distracted from habitual conduct, nor was he easily disturbed by the constant change of his surroundings; his ability to quickly adapt to different atmospheres is quite surprising.

As he made his way down a foul looking footpath, a curious sight caught his eye. What he saw was a small store with dark tinted windows, and by the display window were illuminated lights that read 'SWEET THOUGHTS'. Felix stared at the unfamiliar appearance, wondering as to how he hadn't seen it before. After a short debate with himself, it was like the curiosity switch inside his enigmatic mind had been flipped to the max, and he entered the shop, the shopkeepers bell chime resonating throughout the small-scaled place.

The high schooler gazed around like a child lost in a large shopping centre, taking in everything that was before his eyes. All the furniture was made out of dark mahogany, the tables and shelves, but those were not the objects that caught Felix's attention. Jars, some miniature, some huge, were filled with vibrant fog such as canary yellow and cerulean blue, and they were luminous. Behind the counter was a young boy who looked to be around Felix's age, perhaps a little older, beaming brightly as he watched him. Soon enough, the employee strode up to the boy, who still seemed to be in a daze.

"Good afternoon sir, welcome to Sweet Thoughts! May I help you with anything?" The boy asked politely.

Felix, still in a headspace of bewilderment questioned in his deep voice, "what is this place?"

"This is a place where you can buy your desired dreams. We have happy dreams, sad dreams, funny dreams, and if you're looking for something more thrilling, we've got a special selection of nightmares as well! All prices are below 40,000 won, so all is affordable."

Buy your desired dreams? This all sounds impossible!

Felix was shocked at the worker's dialogue; he had never heard of such a bizarre thing.

"If you need any assistance, just give me a shout and I'll be with you right away!"

The employee then walked back to his previous post, leaving Felix to wander around as he pleased. When the boy was nearly finished with looking around at the many displays of different dreams, Felix finally came to look at the very last case, although this case in particular only had one small glass jar that held a light rouge fog, sealed with a cork stopper. The plaque of this display wasn't gold but silver and written in script font was 'AFFECTION!'. The description underneath read, 'come. let's get lost in each other. deeply. drown me altogether and until our hearts beat slowly as one.'

Felix stared at the jar, wondering what mystery it held; he had to unveil its concealment, "Excuse me!"

As soon as those words left the boys mouth, the employee came rushing to the boy's service.

"Have you found something that has perked your interest, sir?"

"Yes, this one," Felix pointed towards the object in which he desired to be in his possession.

The other grinned, "Wise choice, sir! This is a very special dream and will grant the user immense euphoria. Let me get you a dream clutch to go along with your purchase."

After buying a dream in a jar, Felix finally made his way back home. When entering the house, a sickening smell entered his nose, through his nostrils and sent this brain into a frenzy. The sound of metal coming into contact, an ambulance siren wailing, the sight of mangled bodies covered in blood, and the undeniable smell of smoke.