2. five demons

Bakugou's POV
Mina ran up to the angel and hugged him, he screamed and she jumped away, I teleported in front of him and he was crying, I asked "are you alright, let me check your back." he turned around and i lifted the shirt and the five behind me gasped, i said "you five go sit on the couch," they did as i said and i put the shirt back down and picked the angel up and he wrapped his arms and legs around me. i sat in the recliner with him on me. He turned toward the five and mina grabbed the angel's hands and said "i am so sorry, i didnt know, my name is mina," i remembered "oh i forgot," the angel looked at me, i said "my name is bakugou katsuki how bout you," he said "m-my name is Izuku Midoriya but people call me deku," jiro walked over to us and said "I'm jiro, red head is Hiroshima, blonde is senki and see I is the one with black hair, I'm going to put my headphones on you for a second to ask bakugou something."

Deku's POV
Jiro put the headphones on me and it was rock and heavy metal. I thought it was a little calming. I layer my head on Bakugou's chest and fell asleep.

Bakugou's POV
Kirishima said "bakubro what happen to him," I replied "I found him in an alley where other demons left him crying and bleeding out since they ripped his wings off." I saw mina crying, jiro said " what are you going to do with him." I replied "until he gets better I will watch him," jiro took the headphones back from the sleeping deku. We all jumped when a lightning bolt struck in front of the door. The door swung open and there was three angels, two women and a man. The girl with brown hair yells "where is izu," she ran up to me and izu and yanked izu from me. He helped and ran back to me. The girl asked "izu what's wrong," he latched on to me and I said "I saved him from bleeding out after some demons ripped his wings out." I heard a yawn and izu wiped his eyes like nothing happened and stood up normaly and little girl waliked up to him. Her hair was grayish white and she looked like another angel. She ran to him and hugged him, I saw that she touched his back and izu clenched his fists so he wouldn't cry. He smiled and hugged her, he looked at the three older angels and said " take eri back to Kai and shiggy and the others, she shouldn't be here on this realm." They sighed and took eri. I helped izu up and he almost fell but I caught him.

Mina's POV
I cough and elbow kiri in the side and say "well we have to go nice meeting you izu," we stood up and left.