Chapter 2

A/N: sorry for any mistakes, and i dont own any characters. Enjoy!

She knows this place all too well. She's in the hospital. Wandering the halls, twisting and turning. Until she stumbles upon a crying Snow and David.

"What happened?" She asked, voice thick with tears. "Where is she?" She looked at the two Charmings, tears dripping down her face.

"Regina, we're sorry-"

"Which room is she in" Regina replied, cutting off David. She needed to see her fiancé. She had two make sure she was okay. Emma had to be okay. She couldn't live without her.

"She's in room 356. Regina, it's not good." Snow said quietly, looking up at Regina. Holding tightly to her husbands hand.

"Thank you." It came out barely above a whisper as Regina turned and headed towards her lovers room. She'd use her magic to poof to the room, but she knew it was too unstable with her emotions swirling like they were. When she reached her lovers room she took a deep breathe before she stepped in through the door, but nothing could have prepared her for the sight she was about to see. She walked through the door, and immediately gasped at the sight of all the tubes and wires attached to the blonde. She slowly approached the bed. Emma's body was covered with cuts and bruises. "Oh Emma." She cried. She sat in the chair next to the blondes bed, a hand coming up to her mouth to try and muffle the sobs that escaped her mouth, but it didn't work. "Emma, please. Please wake up. I can't lose you!" She grabbed her wife's bruised hand and laid her head down on the bed near her wife's lap.

She doesn't know how long she lays there holding the hand of her blonde lover. Listening to the steady sound of her breathing, it's shallow, but at least she's breathing. She starts to doze off, tears still falling down her face, but they're silent tears now. She's rubbing circles over the back of the blonde's hand with her thumb as she starts to let sleep pull her under, and then the machines start franticly beeping and the lines on the monitor go flat.

Regina jolts out of her seat and runs into the hallway screaming for help. "Something's wrong! Something's wrong with Emma you have to help her!" She runs back into the room grabbing her hand. "Emma, baby you're gonna be okay. They're gonna help you okay. Just hang on okay. Just hang on baby" Suddenly, a group of doctors and nurses rush in.

"Regina, you have to leave the room." Whale says, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"No! I'm not leaving her!" The brunette cries as she she jerks out of whales touch, refusing to leave. Holding tighter to Emma's hand.

Regina, you don't want to see this trust me." It was David's voice this time, and it was coming from the doorway. He walked closer to the sobbing woman and gently touched her arm. "Come on Regina."

She slowly turned to face David, still holding Emma's hand in her own, not wanting to let go. Searching his eyes for any reason to not listen to him. She didn't want to leave Emma's side. "Okay fine." She said defeatedly, playing a kiss on her lovers hand before turning to walk away. David walked behind her out of the room with a comforting hand on her back. They both tried to ignore the voices of the doctors behind them as they left.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Regina shot up from her sleep, hot tears streaming down her face. Would she ever be able to get sleep without a nightmare? She looked over at her son, slumbering peacefully at the other end of the couch and smiled softly. But the smile was short lived, how was she going to tell him that Emma, his other mom, had yet to return home and that she didn't know where the blonde was.