Chapter 1:

AN: Hey guys. I hope you enjoy the story below. This is my first published work. Please let me know of any mistakes.
  Blitz POV

  It was an ordinary day as I was walking home to my apartment after purchasing some fabric when something landed on top of me. I fell facefirrst and had my first kiss with the sidewalk. Or, I would have, if I hadn't have flung my bag of fabric right infront of my face. It still hurt though. Damn! Ouch!
  I squirmed out from under the object... No person that had landed on me. I stood, dusted myself off and turned to look down at the stranger. He was pale, very much so and I could see his greeenish veins through his skin. He had slightly pointed ears and blonde, almost white hair. An elf. In Nidavellir wasn't good. I knew that he needed sunlight, but the problem was that I would petrify in it. What would I do? Deciding to try and do what I could, I picked him up and knelt to retrieve my bag of fabric. The elf was light, too light and I was able to run all the way home with almost no issues.
  When I got there I placed the dying elf on my couch, turned on all my lights and ran to get my father's tools. It was rare that I used them, and even rarer that I could make anything other then ducks. It was even worse when I was stressed, but I had to focus completely and do what I could.
  A few hours later after lots of cursing, a few tears of anguish and a whoop of joy, the tanning bed was done. I ran back into the living room. The elf was even paler and his breathing shallow. Oh shit! Was I too late? I rushed him to the tanning bed and shut the lid. Then I turned it on. I just hope everything would work out.

AN: I hope I did ok. Please give me suggestions on anything you'd like to see. Also Iam blind, but prefer to write as if I am sighted so I hope I describe things okay.