Part 29(a):- Justice for justice girl!!!

Cabir:-" Manik you said it so confidently, what are we going to do??? We have nothing in hand!!!"

Alya:-" And manik, he is right, he is very powerful!!! He will use his every power to not get this case into court!!!"

Neyo:-" Last time also he did easily come out!!!"

Raj:-" He has contacts with very big personalities, which includes higher officials as well, he will use everything in his power to not get this case in court!!!"

Manik:-" then we will use the power which is above all these powers!!!!"

Navya:-" What do you mean???"

Manik:-" He may have the power of every high official, but janta(public) k samne koi nahi tikhta (nobody can go against public)!!!!"

Mukti:-" u know right, we never understand your and nandini's this indirect language, kindly elaborate!!"

Manik:-" I will, but let's first go to nandini's office!!! Abhi make sure Aman and Juhi are also there!!!"

       All leave for nandini's office!!! As soon as they reach Aman starts in his panick state!!!!

Aman:-" Abhi sir, we are trying to get in touch with every big lawyer, but no one is ready to take nandini mam's case!!!"

Manik:- and who told you to look out for lawyers???"

Juhi:-" What do you mean???"

Manik:-" Isn't there a provision in law that she can represent herself???"

Aman:-" There is!! But sir, mam is not here without verifying anything, no proofs in hand, how will she prove herself innocent???"

Juhi:-" Moreover we are not allowed to get in touch with her, so that we can tell her our finding!!!"

Manik:-" There are other ways to reach her!!!"

Cabir:-" I am telling you, if you don't stop speaking in this mystery language na, I will kill you and go in prison with nandu!!!!"

Juhi:-" But sir male , female are kept different in prison, you yet won't be able to get in touch with her!!!" She says innocently!!!

Cabir:-" What???"

Manik:-" Shut up guy!!! Ok so here is the plan!!! Aman, Juhi how many cases has nandini fought till date!!!"

Juhi:-" Many cases!!!"

Manik:-" And there is no doubt she has won all and given justice to all!!!*

Aman:-" Ofcourse sir, nandini mam, never fails!!!"

Manik:-" So, get In touch with every person who she has fought for and start a protest with their help, specifying injustice is done to her!!!"

Raj:- "Protest!!! How will protest help???"

Manik:-" Dad, haven't you heard the famous saying janta Malik hai!!! If we are successful in this protest, Because of the havoc that creates amongst people or rather say in the city, higher officials for not creating more stress situation in the city will be forced to get the case in court!!!! We just need to get the case in Court, I am sure rest nandini will handle!!!"

Dhruv:-" The idea of protest is very good!!!But how will we spread it???"

Alya:-" Dhruv you are forgetting, we have No.1 bussinessman with us, I am sure he has media contacts!!!"

Manik:-" Ofcourse media is helping us in the Protest!!! But before media jumps in we need crowd!!"

Aman:- "That leave it on us!!!Nandini mam had fought a case for a chawl, they respect mam a lot, we may get a big crowd from there!!!"