part 3 how do I get the girl?

After cooking I come out to give the boys there food.
👑"Here you go boys its not must just some pizza."
🐙"t.....thank you (y/n)."
💪"YEA THANKS IM SUPER HUNGRY.... well may be not as much as fat here haha."
🍡"hmm?" Say's the guy they call fat with pizza in his mouth already.

(Picture fat with his fatgum jacket on and in slim form )👑"so I already know tamaki's name but what about you two?"💪"I'm kirishima and that manly guy over there is taishiro mostly known as the hero fatgum awesome right!?"👑"that is awesome

👑"so I already know tamaki's name but what about you two?"
💪"I'm kirishima and that manly guy over there is taishiro mostly known as the hero fatgum awesome right!?"
👑"that is awesome." I say with a small blush thinking back to what the man I now know as taishiro said.
💪"are you OK miss your face is red are you sick.... Oh no you didn't get sick saving us did you?"
👑"N....n...no not at all."
🍡"uh m...miss (y/n) I know this may seem sudden but I have a favor to ask of you."
👑"o...oh? And what might that be taishiro?"
He then Tell's me about how they must lay low for a bit and thought that my home was the best place for now.
👑"OK you guys can stay." I say with a bright smile.
🍡"w....wait really just like that?"
👑"I mean its the beat I could do to help a fellow hero after all."
💪" YOUR A HERO TO?"
👑"yes I am I came from America the names angel keeper."
(Sorry that I picked the name)
🐙" y.....your m.....my favorite h..hero I can't believe I'm face t....to face with you."
👑"aw that's so kind of you hmmmm how about this we can be each others #1 fan."
🐙"y....yes t...thank you (y/n)."
👑"oh its no big deal now about staying here I have many rooms just let me go get them ready all be back in just a sec or two."
Then I leave to set the rooms up.

Tai's POV
💪"she is super manly .....or woMANLY YEA right fat?.......uh fat?
( * in head)
🍡*she is so amazing so wonderful she really is a goddess wow and her soft (e/c) eyes are so-*
💪"yo fat you OK bro?"
🍡"y....yes uh hey then Kiri I have a question. "
💪"oh? Sure what's it about?"
🍡"w...well your dating that bakugou boy right?"
💪"yea oh speaking of I better tell him I'm OK soon before he kills me but after your question fat what about me and bakugo?"
🍡"w....well how did you ask him out."
💪"well he asked me out more like yelled then asked but still manly why?"

"💪"well he asked me out more like yelled then asked but still manly why?"

🍡"w......well you see I think I have a crush oh (y/n) and I wanted to know how to win her over a....and yea."
💪"oh I see that's so manly of you taime and tama will help in any way we can right tama?"
🐙"y....yea I'll h...help.
🍡"great thanks boys.....shhh here she comes."

(Y/n) POV
I just got done with the boys rooms.
👑"hey boys rooms ready right this way."
They all get up and follow me to there rooms.

👑"here's your room Kiri I just kept it simple like most of the rooms

👑"here's your room Kiri I just kept it simple like most of the rooms."
💪"this is awesome thanks (y/n)!"
Kiri then goes into his room as I lead the rest to there's

👑"tamaki this is your room I gave you this one because of the soft lights I thought it might help

👑"tamaki this is your room I gave you this one because of the soft lights I thought it might help."
🐙"t....thank you (y/n)."
I nod my head as a 'your welcome' and heads to taishiro's room on they way he starts to talk to me.
🍡"h.....hey (y/n) I'm still in a little pain can you crack it put for me please."
He says with a blush and the cutest smile

"He says with a blush and the cutest smile

👑"s....sure I don't mind I must have missed a spot it seems where is it?"
🍡"I....it seems to be on my chest."
👑"oh I s...see I'll get it once we get to your room."