Secretary

Mark walked into his building floor, greeting Donghyuck

Donghyuck greeted back. Donghyuck is Mark's most trusty worker, in the past, he had many employees that tried to rob, hack, even seducing him for his money. But, not Donghyuck, Donghyuck was too humble for that.

Donghyuck waddles sometimes would trip and his files would go everywhere.

Mark sighed, became the clumsy secretary of his, fell down again. Mark helped out the hopeless secretary of his, the younger male thanked him.

"S-sorry, sir," Donghyuck apologized, receiving a pat on the head.

"It's okay," Mark said, with a smile. Donghyuck grinned from ear to ear, it seems as if his aura was shining.

Mark and Donghyuck quickly rushed towards the meeting room, beginning the meeting with all of its people that work in the company that Mark's father owns.

After the meeting, Donghyuck and Mark decided to go on their lunch break. Mark invited Donghyuck to eat with him, Donghyuck declined. Not because he didn't want to, because he would feel his heart blowing up if he ate alone with his boss.

Donghyuck sat happily, eating the cute little lunchbox that he made. Mark instead, sat next to him, both sitting at the Reception area, where Donghyuck works at.

Mark took out his things, eating with Donghyuck. Donghyuck's face flustered pink. Donghyuck felt that he could be full by just watching Mark eat.

Donghyuck continued to eat, Mark feeding DOnghyuck once in a while with his own food. Donghyuck did the same to his boss. It wasn't awkward, but it was quite calming and comfortable.

After that, Mark kept sitting and eating with Donghyuck, the two built a relationship even more than what they had. Donghyuck actually enjoyed Mark's company.

The two were invited to drink with the company's team. More like all of its managers for each section of workers. Donghyuck sat by Mark's side, as one of the managers tried to flirt with his boss.

"Excuse me, Miss. Kim, please be respectful to Mr. Lee, he needs his private spacing," Donghyuck spoke, causing their group to be quiet. It's scary when Donghyuck becomes serious, he is usually not so serious around his co-workers.

"Calm down Haechan, I was just joking around," She said.

"I take my job seriously, Miss. Kim, so if you want to take this outside, we can," Donghyuck said, giving her a really bad look.

"I'd...rather not.." she hesitated, as Donghyuck sat down. Donghyuck took a bite of the meat, his mood turned into BABIE. Donghyuck happily munched on the meat, enjoying the flavor. Mark took some, putting some on Donghyuck's plate, who happily ate it.

They did cheers and enjoyed the food and beer even more. As the night becomes young, the drunker Mark began.

"My apologizes, but I have to excuse us both," Donghyuck said, paying for his half at the register, and taking his drunk boss into the car. Donghyuck drove his boss home, carrying him inside the house. 

Donghyuck put Mark on Mark's bed, unbuttoning Mark's shirt for him to get comfortable.  mark suddenly wrapped his arms around Donghyuck's waist.

"Eep!" Donghyuck peeped, covering his mouth. He tried to ignore Mark's arms that were on his waist. He continued to unbutton the older's shirt for him, taking it off for him. 

Donghyuck unbuckled Mark's pants, taking off his pants for him, leaving him in underwear. Donghyuck sighed, he covered Mark with a blanket. Donghyuck walked out to get a glass of water for Mark and went out to get some pills for hangovers.

Donghyuck came back, he might as well stay for the night. Donghyuck checked on Mark, the boy was half awake, so Donghyuck decided to at least get the boy to drink water which he did.

Once Mark sobered up a bit. He hugged Donghyuck's waist, not letting it go.

"Sir-," Donghyuck spoke.

"Hyuckie~ let's cuddleee," Mark cooed, he giggled. Donghyuck assumed Mark was still a bit drunk.

"After I change, okay?" Donghyuck said.

"Okayyyyy," Mark said, letting go. Donghyuck changed into something comfortable in Mark's closet, hoping that the older wouldn't mind when he wakes up.

Donghyuck slipped under the covers, falling asleep, while Mark cuddled next to him.

The next morning...

Mark woke up, his head was hurting badly. He took the medicine on the desk, drinking the water. He noticed someone was heavy next to him. He saw his little Secretary, sleeping peacefully next to him, wearing his clothes.

Mark smiled, he put down the glass of water and laid back down. He admired his facial features, his arm wrapped over Donghyuck's waist.

The End ~