Chapter 7

The decision was made andall of them were now back at home.

"jackie, have you seen my toothbrush?"

"why dad? You have packed it along with your stuff right?"

"yes, but I just cant find it. Maybe I left it back at america"

"dear, why are you on the window right now?"

"just thinking mom. We still have about 4 or 3 more days until the end of the world."

"dont worry about that we all got each other. And you are here to protect us."

"dont forget about jason, hes still hard at work up until now." her dad

"yes, I know. By the way, just where is your brother now?" mom

"ah, if your looking for him, hes currently at the malacanang, waiting for any missions."

"why is that?"

Jackie explained the situation to her parents again.
"don't worry about him hon. Hes now all grown up."

"yes, and I can never be more proud. Though he could have just stayed with us right now."

"there is no time left, thats what is said. Though I kinda get what hes feeling right now, restless."

"just why was he being chosen.. hah.. if only some other--"

"no one could have ever done what he did hon. Maybe thats why."

"in any case, hes now at the malacanang or maybe out there at the world, saving the world again even through politics and all that crap." jackie

"tell us again why isnt the philippines one of those countries you spoke of?" mom

"yes, like some countries, we remained as a neutral country which will believe in jasons words. Which is why only some countries where able to sign the treaty. It would also depend on those other countries if they would let those aliens in or not."

"i hope your brother would be alright."

"me too."

"count me in." jackie said as she was staring at the night sky by the window of a safe house in the philippines.

"remind me on why im currently at the white house president richard?" jason

Due to the light of present events happened, they were invited to the white house suddenly after a few days in which they are now on a presidential ride towards the white house where it was a cloudy day.

"say, why don't you just agree to also bring your sister along? I mean shes already grown up and all." richard

"its not as if I don't want, but her training isnt complete yet."
"so, when will it be?"

"we think that shes almost ready, she just needs to realize something."

"almost ready? And whose we?"

"me, my partner, and the scarab ring."

"oh. And isnt it inconvenient to just call it your partner? Your sword may need a name."

"nah, its alright. Anyways, if you will stay close to me, I will guarantee you protection against their mind control."

"you sure about that right? Cause im just counting on your for this."

"no worries."

"also, is that really all to your premonition?"

"yes and no. There are still parts that are vague, but the majority of what they will do is just to enslave us like cattle. And eat us when they see fit, like they are the rulers of this universe."