three

it's may thirty-first, 2018. our anniversary is in three days. i was excited, but you were not. you haven't even told me that you love me in four weeks. not a single i love you when we went to bed. not even when i made you breakfast when you were in a hurry.

i asked taehyung if he wanted to hang out, and he said yes. i went to his place and saw you there with your best friend. you asked me what i was doing here, and i told you i asked taehyung if he wanted to hang out.

you told me i wasn't allowed to hang out with taehyung and demanded for me to go home. i ignored you and just walked into his house. i asked him if he wanted to go upstairs to play video games and he once again, said yes.

you were yelling at me but once again, i ignored you and took my playstation upstairs with me.

you ran after us, leaving your best friend behind. you were screaming at me to go. i told you no, and you yanked me by my arm and tried to pull me out of the room. taehyung punched you in the face and pulled me into his embrace.

i saw that you were jealous, but i didn't care. i didn't care, since you could have a taste of your own medicine once in a while. taehyung shut the door and locked it. he smiled at me and helped me connect the playstation to his tv, while you were banging on the door, demanding me to come out.