Getting past hopper

The sound of children's laughter usually filled the streets of Hawkins. The laughter of Max,Dustin,Lucas,will,mike and el mostly filled the streets.

"Hoppers is going to kill you one of these days, for taking el out so much" Lucas joked to mike. "Shut up dude." Mikes voice got toned out by the cracking of leaves under their feet, walking to hoppers cabin was always half a heart attack for mike. He didn't know if he'd get yelled at by hopper or warmly embraced by El.

Meanwhile in the cabin. "He's coming." El said. "What?" Hopper asked before seeing the fresh blood on El's sleeve "great the wheeler kids coming to kidnap you again." Hopper sighed. "Not kidnap." El rolled her eyes. "How late." Hopper said while putting his hat on. "What?" El turned around. "How late will you be out?" He was beginning to get frustrated "umm, 9?" El questioned, "8:00" "9:00" "8:00! And that's final." Hopper had enough but so had eleven. The others where beginning to line up at the door before they heard el scream. "IM NOT A BABY! Im allowed to hangout with my friends!" Hopper teared up, he new she was right. "Fine. 9:00. Wheeler, come in." He sighed. "Hi el." She was the same beautiful as before. Short brown curly hair. With hazel eyes, she ran over to hug him. "Hi mike." She said while sinking into his chest. "Have her home my 9:00, 9:30 at the latest" hopper growled while walking out the door. El smiled. "Let's go to the lake! It's really hot." Max suggested, el ran off to get her swim suit.