Apologies

After what felt like an eternity El finally ran out of the cabin and began running to mikes. It wasn't to far away luckily so it wasn't hard. Mike was sitting in the blanket fort he had built for El the first night he met her, she was so sweet and innocent. He felt new tears form in his eyes, but he had no energy to cry. He wandered upstairs when he heard knocking at the door, he ignored it. "MIKE! You have a visitor!" His mom yelled. He groaned, "Will,Lucas,Dustin. Whoever you are I'm not in the mood" he sighed, but his words were ignored when he felt a fragile figure wrap around his waist and sob "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Cried the stranger, he looked down. It was el.

Mike and El went down to the basement "El! You are not supposed to be here! Do you realize how much trouble we'll be in?" Mike was frantic, he had a lot on his mind "I don't care about hopper! Or trouble! I hurt you! And that's not good! Non of this is OK!" El screamed, she collapsed in tears, Mike knelt down and hugged her, he had no words to say. "I'm a bad girlfriend. Friends don't lie, girlfriends don't lie. I lied! I was going to lie!" She sobbed "no el. You're an amazing girlfriend and a great friend to our party." Mike cried "no,no! Your lying!" El was having a panic attack, mike hugged her tight and carried her over to the blanket fort. He laid down with her and stroked her hair until her breathing was calm. "You are the most important thing to me, to Hopper,to Joyce,to Will,Dustin,Max and Lucas. Everyone loves you so much! And no one thinks your bad at anything!" Mike reassured her, el sniffled. "You sure?" Mike had an idea "let's ask them!" He reached for his super com. He signaled Lucas first, he answered "hey mike." "Hey Lucas, I have a question." "What's up?" "What do you think of eleven?" Lucas was hesitant about answering this question "why?" "She's having a few self doubtful thoughts" "oh! Ok. She's great! She can kick anyone's ass in a few minutes. She super strong and sweet." He said, el smiled "who is?" They could hear Max's voice "oh eleven." Lucas whispered to Max "oh eleven your awesome! Super cool, half the time I wish I was you, and not because you have superpowers, and especially not because of your boyfriend." Max laughed, mike rolled his eyes and el giggled. "But your a super woman." "Do guys wanna come over? And bring Dustin and will." Mike said "ok." "Over and out." Mike concluded the super com.