Meeting Her

Shinki was getting ready for his trip to the leaf village. He would be staying at his aunt's house along with the rest of his team. all he needed to do now was get ready for the day. And maybe eat breakfast... maybe.

-time skip to when they were getting of the train-

Shinki was getting off the train along with Yodo, Araya, and his uncle kankuro. He saw his aunt standing at the entrance to the train station waiting for him with his cousin Shikadia and someone else he had never seen before. he started to walk towards them whilst pushing through the crowd. 

~y/n's pov.~

I see someone with a sandy looking overcoat walking towards us with a serious expression. "Jeeze Shikadai you were right he really does have a huge case of RBF. hahaha!' I say with a smirk.  "Care full y/n you don't wanna make him angry. It might be a drag but he's rather scary when he's mad." I look at him, scoff, and say "yeah right." and role my eyes. I then look forward once more and see the boy right in front of me with one eyebrow up. "damn, how much did u hear?" "Y/n, watch your language!" Shikadais mom yells at me. "right, right, sorry." I say sheepishly while rubbing the back of my neck. "your rather odd." the boy, or rather shinki I should say, that is his name I belive, said. "rude." I say. 

"Anyways we should all head home. by the way this is y/n she'll be staying with us for awhile." Temari say when she see"s the rest of Shinki's team approaching.

anyways this was the first real chapter and im going to try and update this often but if anyone has any tips on writing this can u please share them with me.