Too Bad He Can't Ever Know

Hey ! So this is my third story, but to be honest, I don't think my first two are very good. This one's better though ! Now I know that's a horrible way to start out, saying my other stories aren't very good, but, eh, whatever. I really hope you like it, and I'm glad you're reading it ! I promise I'll try to upload at least once a week ! Well sorry to keep you waiting ! Go on, read !

laxgymnast17

Victoria’s POV

“Ugh! Not again!” I complained.

This is the sixth time my family has moved. I hate it. Just as I’m fitting in with a school and getting close to my friends, we move! This time my parents say that we’ll be here at least until I graduate. Yeah right. That’s what they said last time. See how well that worked out? It didn’t!

“Stop your whining!” my mum scolded me. “You know you’ll be here for a while! And plus, this is your ninth grade year, the start of high school. I’m sure there will be plenty of new kids this year!”

“Yeah, but they probably all came at the beginning of the year, not a month later!"

Silence.

“Suck it up!” my seventeen year old brother, Jayden, exclaimed.

After what seemed like forever, we finally arrived at school.

“Goodbye! Have a wonderful day!” my mum yelled from the car.

This’ll be the start of a new day at a new school. What fun.

As I’m walking towards the building, I stop and ask a pretty blond girl, who reminded me of myy best friend at my old school, the way to the office.

While Jayden and I follow her, I try to start small talk.

“Hey! What’s your name?” I start off with.

“Addy. It’s short for Adelyn. And yours is…?” she replies.

“Victoria, but please call me Tori.”

“And yours?” She says, directed at Jayden.

“Oh, uh, hey. I’m Jayden. It’s, er, nice to meet you."

Addy giggles. She seems nice.

When we get to the office Addy tells us that she’ll wait outside. We get our schedules and head back outside, where everyone else is.

Addy and I stand under a tree for shade, while Jay (Jayden) goes off to talk to some guys I figure are probably in his grade.

“There you are, babe!” I hear a guy say from behind me. I spin around to see a pretty cute, emo-looking boy walking towards Addy and I. He walks up to Addy and hugs and kisses her. That’s cute, I think to myself.

“Oh, this is my boyfriend, Caleb.” Addy says to me. Then she turns to Caleb and says, “This is Tori. She’s new.”

He holds his hand out for me to shake it while saying “Nice to meet you, Tori.”

We start to talk a little, until these two totally hot guys walking towards the building.

“Who are they?" I ask Addy

“Oh they are the Safy twins. That one,” she points to the one on the left, “is Sebastian. And that one,” she says pointing to the one on the right “is Seth. They are like major rich and popular.”  She says carelessly.l

I don’t know how she’s not drooling over them like I am! They are hot! And I mean like, model, hot! Sebastian has bleach blond skater hair, is kind of on the tall side, and is wearing jean shorts, a blue t-shirt, and blue and white basketball shoes. Seth, his brother, has the same blond hair, but it’s shaggy.  He’s about normal height, and is wearing khaki shorts, a black shirt, and black Converse. Nice. They both have muscular builds, green eyes, and are completely gorgeous.