20 years later.

Epilogue :

Edwards pov.

I can't believe so many years had gone by. Not only had we made sure no vampires came to forks and the area around it ever. But we had managed to get more children than we could ever truly hope for.
3 after William and Sarah we had our triplets, Lilly, Willow and Jade.
4 years later we had our twin boys Cody and John. A year later Zane came along, 3 years after that Amanda and Zack came, they were almost a true copy of William and Sarah the only difference was that Amanda had bright blue eyes. Where they came from we have no idea, but they were beautiful. Amanda gave us another chock because she was really gifted and she also shifted into a golden and white wolf at the age of 4. And Seth whom imprinted on her had his job cut out for him. She was a firecracker. That's for sure.
3 years after that Billy and Tyler came to our world, shields and all. Even more powerful that Bella.
An to years ago we had our gigantic surprise of a litter. He even had to give birth as a wolf. It was so weird. I'm just really glad that my family was here. We had a whooping amount of 7 babies and I told Jake we would have to use protection from now on. It had to be hard on him having all these kids. But God we loved them and our family, but we could use a decade or to without any babies in it.
17 babies in just about 20 years. Oh my, no wonder I feel so old.

But I never felt like I wasn't good enough anymore. Or that I was never going to be happy with a mate.

I had it all and I was never letting it go.
My world is complete and I hoped my babies would get the same amount of happiness one day.

The end.

Hope you like my short short story.
Hope to write more to you soon. But who knows.

Marry Christmas.
⛄️⛄️⛄️❤️❤️❤️⛄️⛄️⛄️