Watch your back

After school(Bakugos POV)

I walk down the street and my mind is swirling with thoughts, I cant make sense of any of them.Friday, there was something about friday i was misssing. Oh yeah the trip to the beach and crap.To be honest now that i think about it i dont really want to go. I dont want to have to associate with people at all.I sigh and keep walking, I was about to turn the corner to my streeet when my phone vibrates. I check the caller I.D its  a private number and all i see in the messages was a text that said "Im arriving." 

I tried to make light of it but of course anxiety is a bitch, as I walk into my house I start thinking of anyone who it could possibly be. Not alot of people have my phone number and I know i didn't add Todoroki yet so I don't know who it could possibly be. No one I know has a private number.I decide to try not to worry about it for the rest of the day. " It must have been a wrong number." I say to convince my self but something tells me that isn't  true.

(30 minutes later)

When I arrive home my mom announces her my dad will be coming home late. We talk for a little about school and she asks me if iv'e been taking my medication and so I lie and say that I have been I avoid the topic of the suspicious text. "Ok well i'll leave you alone for a while, do you want anything specific for dinner today." I shake my head, I'm not really in the mood to eat.I go upstairs to my room and I plug in my headphones and listen to music for a while.About an hour passes and my playlist is over so I decide to watch youtube for a little. I scroll through my subscriptions till i find the channel I'm looking for Markiplier i mainly watch him because well 1 hes great and 2 you can count on him to post.After a few videos i get another text saying "I'm here" from the same private number. Then not even a minute later theres a knock at the door "I'LL GET IT." I yell downstairs.

 I put my phone in my pocket and run down the stairs. I look through the peep hole and I see nothing so just to be sure I ask "Who is it." and after a second there is no response but as i start to back away from the door I hear the voice of a girl saying "Open the door you idiot its me." I recognize the voice almost instantly and I go back to the door and open it and there stands 2  girls that look Amy age .The taller one says "Whatsup shitface,did you get my text, did I scare you." Her name is Aaliyah I met her a year back she's one of my only friends.I glare at her "Yeah i got your text, and now my anxiety is acting up thanks to you."

 They look at me with an amused smile on their face and says "No need to thank me."I give her a look and then I ask "Whos behind you." They turn around and nudge the girl, she steps forward and says "Im Elizabeth Clarice Fawn its nice to m-meet you my friends c-call me Li-Lizzie." Aaliyah looks at her and turns to me and says "This , is lizzie shes my-my. " they doesn't finish the scentence and I let them both in and close the door and yell up to my mom that it was just a friend of mines at the door.

I turn back to the unexpected guests and ask Aaliyah what they were trying to say earlier. They actually start blushing which if you know them is a very shocking sight to see. So me being the great person I am says "Is she your girlfriend. And at that they start yelling words that I dont even understand and after a second i realize they're not even speaking english they're yelling in french or some crap. So to make them  talk in a language that I understand I say. "Why are you here anyway.". They turn to me, slightly less red and actually speaking my language and says "I heard there was a party happening, and I wanted to check on you and Lizzie wanted to come so here she is."I nod "So where are you guys staying, "Oh in one of my mothers hotels." they say nonchalanty. Oh yeah did I mention they were rich. They stare at me for a second and then they say so.

 "Did something interesting  happen while I was gone.I shake my head even though there is one huge thing just waiting to be said. Lizzie looks at me obviously more confident in herself and says "Your lying." she says her eys looking down into my very soul. Aaliyah looks at me their amber eyes shining "So Who is it , come on you can tell me." I shake my head wich just leads to more questions and luckly for me my mom comes downstairs and says "I'm ordering pizza, What toppings  do you guys want." 

I open my mouth to speak but my mom says "Not you Katsuki." so I shut my mouth quickly. Aaliyah  says "Pinapple and bacon with barbeque sause instead of marinara sauce." I look at her and they give me a look that says I want this and you can't take this away from meI turn away and Lizzie says "I would like,plain ." My mom smiles at her and says "great thanks ." and before she turns awayAaliyah  grabs her arm and says "Don't worrry about it I'll pay after all I'm a guest." with the charm that only rich people who want to eat the rich can adapt over time to persuade other rich people to do what they want.My mom looks at them quizically and says "Are you sure it really isn't a problem I can pay for it."They  shakes their head and say "I'm sure, its fine." My mom turns and leaves.

I look at Aaliyah  and say "Why'd you do that ." they looks at me and says "Well I'd feel bad if i didn't eat and someone else bought it, and I want to make sure you eat because we have a big day ahead of us." They smile. For some reason I am very scared of what tommorow brings.

I hated reading the original of this chapter it was so ew nasty