Part 3 : Drarry Is And Will Always Be Real

Hi my name is Abby and I am here to give you my theory on : Drarry Is And Will Always Be Real

P.S I will literally be showing scenes from the movie, so if you have not watched it yet (which I highly doubt) don't be mad at me and say I ruined the movie for you.

So sit back, relax and question your knowledge on Harry Potter 🙂😂

My Thoughts on Drarry :

So I know there are so may people who love Drarry. (including me) Now I know there will be people saying 'No, DrArRy Is ThE wOrSt ShIp EvEr. It ShOuLd RaThEr Be HiNny.' 🙄🤭

Now we all have our different opinions VIcKeY. (sorry its some homophobic bitch in my class) So we can all ship who we want and those who don't like our ships can shut the fuck up.

Anyway

My thoughts on why Drarry should have been real :

1) In the first book/movie we see/read that Harry gets on the train and then meets Ron and Hermione. ⬇️

Lol sorry if imt took most of your time. I couldn't find a shorter one 😅

Anyway

We can clearly see that Harry is Happy. Why? Because he just made two new friends. He was still new to the Wizarding World so he needed to know people. People he could trust.

So is was now best friends with Ron and he meets Draco outside the Great Hall ⬇️

*One of my favorite scenes with Draco 🤭*

So since Harry was now best friends with Ron, he wouldn't want Ron to feel bad. So he declined Draco's friend request 'cuz he (Draco) insulted Ron. I mean if I just made a new friend and someone hurt his/her feelings, I would stick up for them.

Now in the next scene we see Harry arguing with the Hat about what house he should be put in ⬇️

Now he was supposed be in Slytherin but he argued with the hat and so he was placed in Griffindore.

2) If he had not said yes to Ron when he was in the compartment, do you think that he would have met Dray instead? He would have then not argued about being in Slytherin.

3) Why did Harry not want to be in Slytherin in the first place? Well, he saw that Dray was put in Slytherin, so he did not want to be in the same house as him.

4) We all know that Lucious is a no good, evil, ugly, cruel, heartless, mean (did I mention ugly?) person. I'm sorry to those of you who like him. I'm just giving my opinion. Anyway if Lucious was a mean person, he would have probably raised his child like that too. So when Draco was being a 'mini-me Lucious', Harry got pissed and offended.

So if Draco had been nice to Harry what would have happened?

- Harry would not have told the Hat to not put him in Slytherin

- He would then be friends with Ron,    Hermione(somehow) and still Draco.

- He would have fallen in love with Draco. (I mean who wouldn't?)

Harry Potter is one of the most best LGBTQ+ Wizarding Worlds ever! I mean Dray is so Gay, Harry's bi, Dumbles is Gay, need I go on? ☺️

Oh you disagree? Well let me show you something here :

I'm satisfied with this one 👍 the captions explain everything....

Anyway here is Harry being a beautiful bisexual :

I'm not sure if it was just my bisexual ass that saw that bisexual panic.🤔 Yeah.... Anyway these are the characters I believe are LGBTQ+ related.

You know why he kissin' up on all dem chicks?
It's 'cuz he's hiding the fact he is sucking on all them dic-

Ok so yeah😗😐

In conclusion : If Draco had been nice to Harry and they became friends, Drarry would be real.👍

I do not own any of the clips in this chapter/part. Stay tuned for more! And thank you to all of you who are  reading this, it makes me really happy 😊 I was not really paying attention and I see this is #3 on 'new series' wow!

Ok guys, gals and non-binary pals 😉 I bid you adue. ✌️

Posted on Sunday 26 April 2020