Arc 2: Chapter Four

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine

It was in the middle of the night when Storm heard Nashi scream. He knew she was having one of her usual nightmares, and he couldn't just standby while she screamed and cried. 

Storm opens the door to her room to see Nashi already sitting up, panting heavily. Storm doesn't ask if she's okay. He knew she wasn't, which is the exact reason he was here. 

"It's okay," he says, wrapping her arms around her and pulling her close, letting her sob in his chest.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Storm questions. "N-no..." she trails. "Nothing's changed," she adds. "I just want to forget about it, forget about him." She says and their followed by silence.

"Storm..." Nashi trails, looking up at him with those chocolate brown eyes. 

"Have sex with me...? Will you...will you make me forget?" she questions.

Storm blushes. "N-nashi, I can't just take advantage of you like that." "Your not, I want this," she says, rubbing her hands along his back. Storm shudders, knowing she was driving him crazy. "B-but still-"

"Storm...I want to do this because I love you. Not only that, I don't want to think of him raping me anymore."

Storm gulps. "Are you sure?" he asks nervously.

"I'm sure," Nashi answers.

Lemon Ahead !!

Storm nods, going in to kiss her. This was both of their's first time, but Storm was just a bit experienced. He removes her shirt before removing her bra. He takes one into his mouth and sucks on it lightly while pinching her breast. Nashi moans, removing Storm's shirt as he sucked on her breast. As soon as it's gone, she runs her hands along his bare chest, admiring his built figure.

Storm moves over to the nape of her neck, sucking it and leaving a hickey before leaving some all along her neckline

Once he's finished, Storm goes down towards her legs, pulling down her shorts to reveal her underwear. He rubs on her pussy, smirking just a bit at how wet she was already. At that he pulls down her underwear to reveal her fully naked body.

Nashi becomes a bit nervous at that, but Storm quickly kisses her lips to draw those worries away. "There's no need to be nervous, you're perfect," he whispers before opening her legs.

A second later, a deep wave of pleasure overtakes Nashi, and she can feel her vagina throb at the sensation. Storm rubs his thumb against her clit, adding pressure and speed every now and then that left her wanting more. Nashi moans, louder than before this time as Storm licks her clit. He licks her up and down slowly, pinching her breasts before licking her nub side to side and in circles. 

Nashi can feel him repeat each motion until her legs shake and her built up pleasure releases. She moans and relaxes a bit before sitting up to look at Storm. 

"It's unfair if I'm the only one naked," Nashi says before removing his shorts. He liked stripping any other time, why not now?

Nashi looks at Storm, blushing before touching his print. He moans deeply, falling back just a bit. She removes his shorts and boxers, touching him again but this time slower.

She then takes both of her hands, gripping them around his dick as she moved them up and down. She then does something daring, and that was taking it into her mouth.Storm moans as she soon as he feels her warm tongue lick over it. She sucks lightly before he cum

By the time that's done, both were panting heavily. "Are you ready...?" Storm asks.

Nashi nods. She had had the talk, she knew it was going to hurt the first time. It worried her, but it wouldn't stop her.

He places his dick inside hers going slowly since she was tight. Nashi winces from the pain, which makes Storm pause. "You okay?" he asks. Nashi nods. "I'm fine. Keep going," she says. 

Storm grinds into her slowly, giving her time to loosen up before picking up his pace. He holds onto her legs, grinding into her deeper which makes her moan. 

Nashi wraps her arms and legs around Storm, pushing their bodies closer to each other as he grinds into her deeper, harder, and faster.

Nashi and Storm both let out pleasant moans as they cum, and a throughout their panting Storm pulls Nashi onto his bare chest, wrapping his arms around her. Nashi lays her head onto Storm's chest. "Hey Storm," she begins.

"Hm?" He comments, looking down on her just a bit. Nashi sits up just a bit, going closer to his face.

"I love you," she whispers now that they're faces were inches apart. 

Storm was a bit surprised, but smiled nonetheless. 

"I love you too, Nash," 

A/N: Kinda said the next update would be on the 31st, but yesterday I finished this and decided to update today!!

Don't really have much to say, except that I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. 

This Arc ends in 3 more chapters, and then after that we have 5 chapters (I think) left. So there's about 8 chapters left before this story will be complete!

EDIT: so there's might just be 4 chapters left...idk yet tho

Hope to see you all in the next one!

~aijazzy