The Rescue

(Lo siento for taking to long. I had A LOT of school work to do. Anyways...)

King Trollex and TBDB swam off to Finn's room to free his captured citizens. He feels confident that he'll get them home, but he also feel that he might fail to get them back. But he's looking at that behind and continues to focus on his mission. He can't fail them. As King Trollex and TBDB continued to follow Finn to his room, they hid behind some books so they could find the perfect opportunity to free his Trolls. But then when Finn places the tank and covered them with a blanket and lied down on his bed, Trollex suddenly noticed some scrapbooks on him and Queen Fiona on a date. He had the feeling that Finn, the castle-cleaning boy, is in love the Fiona, the Queen of Shark Kingdom. An idea just came to his head. As Finn suddenly fell asleep, the king and the drop-button swam towards the tank and uncovered the blanket.

Light Blue Troll: *sees King Trollex and gasped* King Trollex!! Techno Beat Drop Button!!

Dark Green Troll: We're saved!!

King Trollex: Shh! *whispered* There's a Shark right there. *smiles* But I'm very happy to see that you're all alright.

Coral Blush: *smiles happily* And we are happy to see you

(AAAHHHH!!!😖😁)

King Trollex: Now, let's get this lid off and we can get out of here. Everybody, push as much as you can. TBDB and I are gonna try to pull it up.

As King Trollex and TBDB swam up to the top of the tank, they're using all their strength to lift it up, while everyone in the tank used their strength to push it out. It toke a lot of time, but they're able to lift the tank lid off for everyone to get out. They all swam towards their king and hugged him for coming to the rescue. But as they turned around, they've already been spotted.

Finn: W-What the?! What are you doing outside the tank?!

King Trollex: SCATTER!!!

The Techno Trolls all swam in different directions to get away from Finn. The shark tried to catch them, but you know. Fins. As they all escaped from Finn's room, King Trollex suddenly heard the Shark boy crying.