He didnt fight for me🖤

"He was never mine, but losing him broke my heart.." I said crying on my best friend shoulder. "Fuck him girl...he's missing a good ass girl" she said hugging me "it just hurts..like we weren't official but we knew we both felt each other but for the first time I saw him with her it felt like I never even had a chance"  I sniffed and wiped my tears coming down my eyes staining my cheeks. "Girl- " My friend was gonna say something but got cut off by a knock on the apartment door "be right" she let out a sign. "Um...y/n you got a visitor" she said with attitude crossing her arms, I got up from the couch and walked where she was to see Melo standing there with his soft brown eyes I thought I wouldn't see anymore. My friend looked at me for approve for him being here and I nodded and she walked back to the couch leaving me alone with him.
"Look..I know it's complicated for us..but it doesn't mean it's not worth it" he said looking down at me "Melo..you broke me. You broke my heart and I hate you because I still love you" I said crossing my arms and my eyes watered "and..and you kissed her in front of me after making sure I saw everything after I told our friends that I felt you"  I felt myself get angry because he didn't say anything but looked down on his feet. "I think you should go" my friend said behind me making Melo look at me "I'm sorry" he said softly and left.

At this point I didn't feel like crying, I just let out a breathe and closed the door. My friend ran to me and hugged me "babygirl I'm so sorry don't cry you can do better than that asshole" she said hugging "I don't feel sad anymore. He didn't fight for me...how long did it take him to come see me? A week..I feel like I'm the end maybe I was meant to be alone" I smiled lightly looking down at my feet.