What did I marry?

*Inspired and dialogue/ text from the meme above that I found on Pinterest*

I don't know why I bothered to get Harry a mobile phone. He never answers it. I don't know whether he doesn't understand it and won't admit to it or not. I'm the daughter of Princess Aurora aka Sleeping Beauty and Prince Philip. Me and my older sister Audrey - who's only a year older than me - grew up in Auradon with technology but Harry's from the Isle of the Lost as Captain Hook's son.

 Me and my older sister Audrey - who's only a year older than me - grew up in Auradon with technology but Harry's from the Isle of the Lost as Captain Hook's son

I turn the key to me and my husband Harry Hook's modest barn conversion house to see my husband in the fridge. Our two year old son Harley sits in the high chair with his packet of vegetable sticks. What gets me is Harry's phone is sat on the kitchen island, screen up, clear as day.

"Harry Hook!" I say making him jump.

Harley just let's out an adorable little laugh.

"'Iya!" Harley greets me.

I go and kiss him on the forehead to which he giggles as Harry does the same to me.

"Harry I don't know why I bother ringing you a million times. Why haven't you answered?" Harry is clearly not listening to me now, "Harry are you hearing me?"

Harry steps closer to me brushing some hair out of my eyes.

"I can't hear you with all them clothes on, love." Harry says cheekily with his infamous smirk.

Oh my lord. This guy? What did I marry? Love him though.

"Oh, Harry." I chuckle.

A lil cute short one for ya!