One

Renee's {p.o.v}

I woke my head pounding, I look up and see that I am still in bed!

What happened last night?

I turn to my night stand and see a glass of water and a pill, with a note on the side .

You came home drunk at 12:20am so here is this pill to help you with your hangover in the morning
~ Emili

I put the pill in my mouth and drank the water. I lay back rubbing my eyes .

I turned around 8:30am. School !

I quickly got up and ran to my bathroom, i took off my clothes and turn on the water i got inside and took a fast shower.

I'm going to be late.

When I was done i dried myself quickly brush my teeth.

I put my bra and panties on . I put a black white sleeve shirt and skinny jeans. I put socks on along with my black vans i quickly put my hair in a braid. I put on my glasses and got my backpack.

And ran downstairs, I left the house as i close the door, i started running to school.

When i got to school i ran to my first period Native Spanish. I ran inside the class room as the whole class looked at me

"Your late Renee" Ms.Rivera says

"I am sorry, I woke up late, it won't happen again " I mumble sitting in the back of the room she nods and began her lesson that I interrupted.

When the bell rang, I quickly gather my things and walked to my second period the worst one Math not because of the teacher I love math but the people that are in that class.

I walked inside of course being the first one there I sat in the very front of the class .

"Hello Renee how are you " Mr.Martinez says

"Good and you? " I smiled

"Great " he says as more kids came in the room i took out my note book and wrote down the homework .

"Well looks who finally showed up." The voice that i fear the most

Michael.

I kept my head down .

"You wont escape from me that easy Renee i'm your worst nightmare " he whispers in my ear as he sent shivers down my spine .

The rest of the class, him and his group were bothering me. I was use to it.

Glad its friday today.

There was one minute of class i quickly started putting my things in.

I felt sick i dont know why, I had to vomit. I ran out of the class and ran to the girl bathroom. When i got there thankfully nobody wasn't there i open a stole and threw open inside of the toilet.

I took of my glasses as i flush the toilet. Just in time the bell rang . I went to the sink and rinse my mouth , i put my glasses back and picked up my bag .

I walked out as i push to the wall i moan in pain . I open my eyes and meet some green eyes

Michael.

His hand tigh around my shirt.

I heard a laugh behind Michael.

My other bully Yesenia. I was shaking this was my beating time .

"Oh Renee, you miss your morning beating " yesenia says touching my hair . She slap me across the face as Michael punched me in my stomach i fell down moaning in pain . They started kicking me ,when they were finish Michael took a hold of my hair making my head go up .

" Dont miss your after school beating also " he said letting go of my hair. As they both left .

"Renee " someone gasp as they help me up. I see Melinda

"Why wont you tell me ,who keeps one doing this to you " she says helping go to the office.

" i-i cant " i whispered as my whole body was in pain. I sat down as Melinda told the lady in the front desk what happen. Melinda help me up to the nurse room .

"Again Renee " nurse Jacky says as i sat down and started covering my cuts and giving me an ice pack

" You are all right lucky no bone broken ... this time " she says i nod as me and Melinda went to third period.

We got inside the class room as we sat down .

I'm use to all this the beating ,name calling and going to the nurse office everyday. Nothing have changed for me Michael and yesenia been my bully since my first day here in high school .

Lunch

Me and Melinda went to lunch together we got our lunch and sat in the lonely table. We started eating i was so usually I don't eat school lunch but today im very hungry.

"Woah slow down Renee eat slow your going to choke " she says

"I'm so hungry " I said stuffing myself with sweet potato.

"I though you hate school lunch and the sweet potato here " she says i shrug and finished my food i threw the trash away .

"Weird " she whispered to herself but I heard it. We left the lunch room and walked outside.

"You dont remember anything from yesterday party ?" She asked

" No " i mumble she nods

" All i remember drinking that's all " i said she nods

" Did you dance with any body or had it with anyone " she asked

"No " i said " and I'm sure I didn't do it with anyone Melinda " I told her she nods again

" Why are you asking me all these questions?" I asked

"Just wanted to know " she said

" oh " i said as we kept on walking, we pass some people.

" Ew Melinda why do you hang out with her " Yesenia says as she points at me

"Shut up, yesenia nobody wants to hear your annoying voice " Melinda says yesenia gasp and keeps walking making all the boys from school drool over her .

"Thanks " i smile

"Welcome " she laughs the bell rang as me and Melinda have P.E .

We walked to the girl's locker room as i got my red shorts and black shirt . I got dress and put my clothes in my locker , I went inside the Gym as people looked at me. Hey what can I say I'm the biggest nerd at school who gets bully by everyone, but Michael Clifford is the main one I'm like his slave .

I look down and just sat down in my regular place the couch never calls me he thinks im weak which i am .

Melinda has a different P.E teacher so we cant be together.

You know i always feel alone like i have nobody in this world . My parents are never around Emili she's always busy Melinda she not always with me that much , i feel unwanted. I feel like everyone is happy and I'm not.

That's how I always feel unwanted.

"Hey Nerd catch " someone yells throwing the ball to my face . Everyone started laughing at me , i picked up my glasses .

End of school

6 period was good cause I did my test and i think i did great .

I was outside getting ready to leave but i felt something hit my head .

"I need your ass to do this shit for me over the weekend got it? "Michael said handing me his work " or else, you already know what happens " he says as he push me out the away .

Michael had change since coming to high school yeah we were friends in elementary he started bullying me in Middle school all the way to High school but this when the beating began in high school. I breath out walking to my house .

This day was like everyday in my life like hell .