first night here part 2

Kakyoin's P.O.V.

it was night when we came home we went to the room that we were sharing and got the stuff out and if you think I got cherries you're right I got cherry flavoured candy soda and cherries so I'm happy about that I can't help but smile he didn't have to I turn my gaze towards him and say "thank you Jotaro"

he smiles and this time doesn't cover his face with his hat like he usually would it felt unlike him but I brushed it off as nothing and laid down he gazed at me and said: "you going to have any cherries or anything?"

I nod and I said "you can have a cherry if you would like though" 

he shook his head and he sighed and added on "if I wanted cherries I would've brought myself some but thank you for the offer"

I yawned and stretched and he asked me "you tired?"

I nod and I said "but I don't want to sleep yet"

he sighs and says "well it's your fault if you're really exhausted  tomorrow."

well, he has a point there but sleeping is boring! I reply "Jotaro sleeping is boring!"

Jotaro gazes at me and he said "well it's good for your health"

well there again he has another good point but he smokes! I replied, "why do you care about my health?"

he sighed and he said, "because you're my friend?"

Jotaro has a lot of good points but still, he smokes and I said: "well if you care about my health and all that I will care about yours so stop smoking!"

he sighed and said "well if you insist I will try quit, soon"

I smile because he said he'll try quit I smile at that but then he said something else "if you go to sleep"

I sigh and I yawn, I replied "fine I'll sleep goodnight"

well I still think sleeping is rather boring I just fall asleep 

(this whole part is Kakyoin's P.O.V. dam)

 (sorry but that's all, for now, stay tuned!)