Chapter 2

How did I become friends with them you ask

♔♔♔

A week passed, and my brother and I couldn't have been more excited. Four new kids were coming to Auradon! Even though they were technically evil, I couldn't wait to meet them. I wanted to know what it was like on the Isle, while my brother was mainly focused on giving them a second chance, and discovering their inner good guy. He was right on one thing though. They were good, not evil.

♔♔♔

"Oof! Lonnie, I can't breathe," I squirmed as she tightened my dress.
She giggled.
"You have said that every time I have done a fitting for you, but you know this is perfect. Those tailors really do know what they are doing," she smiled as she finished tying the bow. She flipped me around to face her, and giggled, clapping her hands. "Ah! You look amazing!" She squealed. "Wait until those VKs meet you! Are you excited?"
I laughed. "Excited? I'm beyond that!"

I walked over to the mirror, and fluffed my hair. Lonnie stood next to me, and asked, "What do you think they will be like?" I crossed my arms, and sighed.
"I don't know..."

I stared in the mirror at my own reflection, lost in thought. What would they be like? That was all I had thought about for the past week. Would they hate me, or would we get along just fine? How much different than us would they be? Had their parents changed?

"Welp!' Lonnie said, bringing me back, "the limo left for the Isle an hour ago, which means they should be here any minute, and you need to get down there," she said, ushering me towards the door.
"Wait, I-"
"Don't worry," she said, cutting me off and handing me my phone, which I had forgotten. "They will love you. I know I do, and my mom broke a lot of rules." I sighed, and gave her a small smile.
"Thank you," I said, giving her a hug, "but your parents were a lot different than theirs."

I smiled, and walked out my bedroom door. Time to meet the villain kids.

♔♔♔

The band was playing for the welcome of the VKs. Students waved welcome signs and cheered as the limo pulled onto campus. I squeezed Ben's hand, and he looked down and smiled at me.

"Hey Bennyboo!" Audrey squealed, appearing out of nowhere on the other side of Ben. He let go of my hand and greeted his girlfriend, giving her a quick kiss.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Audrey waved at me. I couldn't tell if she was faking or not.
"Hey Audrey!" I said with fake enthusiasm. She gave me a pouty face, and i looked at the limo coming to a stop.

The door of the limo opened, and the band came to an odd stop. Fairy Godmother walked out in front of us, as the band separated to reveal her. I leaned to the side to get a better look, and two boys had fallen out of the limo, fighting over some scarf. Two girls crawled out around them. I could immediately tell who was who, just based on their clothes.

"Stop!" Carlos, who was being pinned down by Jay, screamed. "You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?"
"Cause you want it!" Jay replied.
They kept fighting until Mal spoke up. "Guys, guys, guys," she half whispered, "We have an audience."

We walked towards them, behind Fairy Godmother.
"Just cleaning up," Jay said as he helped the other boy up, mumbling something to him.
Fairy Godmother smiled and sang,"Leave it like you found it!" She laughed. "And by that I mean just leave it."